Thread: Extremely Tired page

rians is offline Junior Member

Extremely Tired

Shop Now
    I have been on the primal blueprint eating plan for about a month now.

I have been very tired from the very start. Initially I thought it was because my body needed to learn to burn fat as a source of energy, but after a month, I feel no better. I am so tired that I cannot make it through the day without at least three cups of coffee. I am also totally unable to go to gym, because of the fatigue.

I also feel that my concentration powers have really suffered and I struggle to remember even the basics.

Do you have any advice for me to boost my energy levels and concentration / memory? Am I doing something wrong perhaps? Weight loss is also not really happening.

Thanks

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    What are your height, weight, age, average daily macronutrient and calorie intake and activity level? Could you give a sample menu for a day?
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.