Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Extremely Tired

Extremely Tired

Shop Now
    I have been on the primal blueprint eating plan for about a month now.

I have been very tired from the very start. Initially I thought it was because my body needed to learn to burn fat as a source of energy, but after a month, I feel no better. I am so tired that I cannot make it through the day without at least three cups of coffee. I am also totally unable to go to gym, because of the fatigue.

I also feel that my concentration powers have really suffered and I struggle to remember even the basics.

Do you have any advice for me to boost my energy levels and concentration / memory? Am I doing something wrong perhaps? Weight loss is also not really happening.

Thanks

Shop Now
    What are your height, weight, age, average daily macronutrient and calorie intake and activity level? Could you give a sample menu for a day?
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.