Thread: Chocolate Cake For Breakfast Aids Weight Loss!! page

Misabi is offline Senior Member

Chocolate Cake For Breakfast Aids Weight Loss!!

Had a quick look and couldn't see any other posts regarding this story.
    I saw this in one of the NZ newspapers this morning but couldn't find it in their online edition, however I found a similar story in on the daily mail website Diet Chocolate cake breakfast help LOSE weight claim scientists
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    Lol, misleading. "If you're gonna fuck up, at least do it in the morning."

hardly means chocolate cake aids weight loss.
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    I saw this on the Leangains wall today. My thoughts from earlier:

"This is incredibly stupid. I see no mention of dietary choices. I can guarantee the low-carb group was only advised to eat "lean protein", so they had no fat OR carbs for fuel, meaning they were constantly starving and without energy. No shit the chocolate cake eating group did better, they actually had some sort of fuel source, regardless of how awful quality the food is. The poor low-carbers probably hit their breaking point from constant energy deprivation and rabbit starvation and went into a massive food binge. I'm also willing to bet the "low carb" group wasn't eating real food. I'm sure it consisted of all kinds of Atkins bars, diet drinks and "3 net carb" burrito wraps. If you want terrible nutrition advice, ask a PhD."
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    If you want terrible nutrition advice, ask a PhD."[/I]
    Amen, brotha!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    I saw this on the Leangains wall today. My thoughts from earlier:

"This is incredibly stupid. I see no mention of dietary choices. I can guarantee the low-carb group was only advised to eat "lean protein", so they had no fat OR carbs for fuel, meaning they were constantly starving and without energy. No shit the chocolate cake eating group did better, they actually had some sort of fuel source, regardless of how awful quality the food is. The poor low-carbers probably hit their breaking point from constant energy deprivation and rabbit starvation and went into a massive food binge. I'm also willing to bet the "low carb" group wasn't eating real food. I'm sure it consisted of all kinds of Atkins bars, diet drinks and "3 net carb" burrito wraps. If you want terrible nutrition advice, ask a PhD."
    Exactly. Not sure why they're so surprised that the group that ate the small breakfast would be hungry sooner than the larger breakfast, no matter what the meal was made up of.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, right up there with the cookies diet, lol.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Holy Jebus...

You know when I was first paleo I messed up a lot and once had a whole pizza and some ice cream and a huge batch of krazy garlic bread... I still lost weight because i was fresh on the paleo scene and everything else i'd ate that week was boss and whole foods...

So basically I should tell everyone pizza and ice cream helped me lose weight... and just leave all the other facts out...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin