Thread: I fell off the track, bad..........But I'M BACK and I lost 7lbs in 5 days! page

MumtazG38 is offline Member

Talking I fell off the track, bad..........But I'M BACK and I lost 7lbs in 5 days!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey guys! Gosh it's been a while!

Don't think anyone might actually remember me it's been so long but I thought it was time to finally come back and join in on the fun again.

So, I obviously dropped off the face of the primal earth for a good long while after only just starting for a few months or so. Won't start spitting out excuses, it just happened. But now, almost half a year later I'm back, I'm Primal, I'm Pregnant and it's WORKING! WOOOHOOOO!

I've even started a Primal journal on my blog (link in profile) called PrimalMum and have been eating healthy, and keeping well nourished for our new upcoming baby grok! Who knew it'd be so easy to healthily lose weight during pregnancy and keep yourself well nourished and full at the same time! Anyways, I'm just glad to be back and I'm s happy the weight is actually coming off this time!

Now, if only I could get rid of all these Taco Bell cravings lol!

MumtazG38 is offline Member
    How's 8.2lbs in 6 days for ya? It's so easy, I feel like I'm eating so much......and yet my calories are still under 1,300 on a majority of days! And I know that the baby is getting all the nutrients he/she needs!

Jenclark is offline Junior Member
    I just posted under Primal Blueprint Nutrition / Primal and pregnant. Wondering if you might have any thoughts? I am not yet pregnant but plan on being very soon and I still plan on losing a bit more weight. It would be nice to connect with other women's going through something similar....