Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ultimate Test- Have you had any this week? page 3

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

LMAO Nekurahn!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Athena is offline Senior Member

@lil_earthmomm I will have to make that to bring over to my friend's dinner party! It sounds amazing and then I can show them that eating primal isn't too horrible! Thank you for the cookie recipie as well!

@Nekurahn LOL!!!

adamsaysyo is offline Member

My challenge this week has been Pita and Hummus at Zankou Chicken (2 blocks from my house)...

Almost 2 weeks Primal. I am a feeling lost. I had 5 pounds lost in the first 5 days, but nothing the next 5 days - actually a 1lb gain, but I am doing crossfit/krav maga very intensely, and getting ready to take a 4 hour test this saturday, so i am training twice daily (although this is my day off thank god). The whole "clothes fitting better" is true.. but I really want numbers on the scale!! So that pita bread and hummus... i want it bad! and my roommate and his boyfriend seem to think I am some crazy person for going Primal... as they scarf down anything they want (and stay thin doing so). Me ...not so much.

Chunster495 is offline Member

While pho is still pretty darn good without the noodles and just all the crazy intestines, meats and veggies... it's so much better with the noodles... When i first started out primal about a 9 months ago, i used to only eat pho without the noodles... but nowadays, i just eat it with the noodles about once a month or whenever I crave it... doesn't seem to affect me too negatively,... possibly since it's all rice noodles and there's no gluten in it...gosh this thread is making me want pho again... ahhhh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123