Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar Isn't The Problem. You're The Problem. page 76

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lssanjose View Post
    i'm all ears..err eyes, rather.
    lol!
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Oh FFS fructose was proved to cause metabolic derangement decades ago. Just google it if you don't believe me. It puts a massive strain on the liver.

Excess glucose is a lesser problem, but still a problem.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    I know you are wrong. Not a question of thinking.

Go away and do some scientific research and prove me wrong.
    And where is your scientific research to prove me wrong? You came at me - the burden of proof is on you. I can play this game, too. I would love to see a scientific article showing the evils of apples because of fructose content. It won't happen because that's total bullshit, which is why I want to see it so much. It would be like seeing a unicorn.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    And where is your scientific research to prove me wrong? You came at me - the burden of proof is on you. I can play this game, too. I would love to see a scientific article showing the evils of apples because of fructose content. It won't happen because that's total bullshit, which is why I want to see it so much. It would be like seeing a unicorn.
    I have a degree in biochemistry from Oxford University, little boy.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Interesting. I have a PhD in biochemistry from Oxford University. Again, games, but I digress.

There is nothing wrong with eating apples. The fructose will not hurt you. Have you entertained the possibility that the amount of sugar from apples it would take to overwhelm the liver is rather simply an overeating problem, not a problem with the apples themselves? And maybe your own personal issues aren't with actual foods, but just with quantity? It doesn't matter what you overeat, whether it's apples, steak, butter or eggs. Overeating regularly isn't good. If overeating fruit makes you feel sick, it's not the fruit's problem. The problem is you're overeating. Apples are great because the serving size is pre-portioned by nature. A serving size is an apple, not a bushel.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    I would love to see a scientific article showing the evils of apples because of fructose content.
    Count me in.

I'd like to see this, too.

Dailytribal is offline Banned
    How long have you been off wheat and oats? It often takes 6-12 months being grain-free to really see benefits. If some of your issues are from a high PUFA diet, it can take up to a decade to flush all the excess PUFA out of your system. You have to be Primal for years to really see all the benefits, not months. It takes years to damage your body and create modern disease. It's not fair to think you'll be able to fix decades of issues in mere months, or even a few years.
    Well I've been off for 3 months now.

And I've read that your whole body changes and is basically a new body every 3 years or something like that. So how would those PUFA be in your body still? Even then I've never been overweight or weak.

And how can my grand parents lived/still live on these toxic grains for over 80 years? IF I can be their age and eat tasty food and not have that much problems at their age then I dunno what to tell you.

IS everything I'm reading here bro science?

fruits now cause problems.......... looks like my time on this site is up.

StackingPlates is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ancel Keys was also well "titled"...what's your point here?

Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast