Thread: Fasting question page

@lex is offline Senior Member

Fasting question

Primal Fuel
    I've heard people say IF'ing has some positive benefits,but how long would a typical fast be? I regularly go 4-6 hours between meals,and once I eat dinner it's a good 13+ hours until breakfast counting the rest of the day and sleep.Of course,I don't do this on purpose,it's like everything is just naturally structuring itself around this pattern.Now,this is vastly different from my former eating habits,where I'd have a snack between each meal and one before going to sleep and still end up being hungry and irritable.Does the paleo way of eating promote a natural state of light fasting?

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by @lex View Post
    I've heard people say IF'ing has some positive benefits,but how long would a typical fast be? I regularly go 4-6 hours between meals,and once I eat dinner it's a good 13+ hours until breakfast counting the rest of the day and sleep.Of course,I don't do this on purpose,it's like everything is just naturally structuring itself around this pattern.Now,this is vastly different from my former eating habits,where I'd have a snack between each meal and one before going to sleep and still end up being hungry and irritable.Does the paleo way of eating promote a natural state of light fasting?
    Yes.