Thread: just starting out page

permachef Guest

Shop Now

hello, i am new here, and this is my first post to the forum. my name is pauly i'm a 37 year old male chef living in the bay area in california. i am just starting out here on primal living and am about to take the 30 day challenge. about four years ago i began eating a paleo diet after reading dr. loren cordain's papers. this lasted for about six months and i never felt better in my entire life... for some reason, i gradually slipped away from that lifestyle.

i do shop all the time at farmer's market's and buy only grass fed / pastured meat. i do know what the right foods are, and i know how to cook them... i am doing this so that i can take the grains out of my diet so that i may be healthier in mind, body and spirit.

i welcome any advice, support or introductions from other folks on this site. thank you for your support... looking forward to meeting y'all

Beauty is offline Senior Member

Hi permachef!

Welcome. It's great to have a chef here on the forum!

PrimalWannabeGirl is offline Senior Member

Welcome! Can't wait to pick your chef's brain!

Sooze

P8riot0366 Guest

I am just starting, too. I received the "Primal Blueprint" in the mail on the 16th and am reading through it. I am 5'10" and about 260 lbs., mostly around my belly. I am getting some "before" photos taken next week and will post monthly progress photos. I am lucky that my ex-wife is a photographer and says she will do my pics for free, lol.

I look forward to this lifestyle change. I quit smoking almost thirteen years ago and I ballooned to 310 lbs. I lost the 50 lbs. by adjusting my diet to cut out sugar, soda and white bread. I can't wait to see what I'll look like in a year!

dsantana is offline Senior Member

PrimalCon New York

A chef!! Keep us posted on any primal kitchen creations.