Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2 Beta page

JustinKN is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

So the Starcraft 2 Beta has just started and I was wondering if anyone actually is playing it and has a beta key. I know some people showed some interest in it a month or so ago, so I thought I'd go out on a limb and just see if anyone is playing?

Shine is offline Member

My boyfriend used to play Starcraft, but I never got into it. I did have a nasty WoW addiction at one point though, lol.

mayness is offline Senior Member

I'm just plain awful at RTS games, but my husband was pretty into Starcraft for a while... so I thought I had signed up on battle.net to be considered for a key, but when I checked last night, my info somehow hadn't been saved. Blah.

I've got Star Trek Online to keep me busy, anyway. =] I don't have time for more than 1 game right now.

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

LX
    LX is offline Senior Member

I didn&#39;t get picked for the beta (I never get picked for betas). Just as well I suppose, I have a serious backlog of games: Mass Effect 2, Star Trek Online, Dragon Age, Bio Shock 2, Dante&#39;s Inferno, and not to mention the coming new releases: Heavy Rain and FFXIII. (No PS3 so no God of War for me). And if I don&#39;t get back on WoW soon my guild is going to kick me out.

This nasty work habit is seriously interfering with my gaming. . . .

beckinwolf is offline Member

What about Diablo III? Is anyone excited about it? I can&#39;t wait until they finally get around to releasing it. I just hope I don&#39;t have to buy a whole new PC just to play it.

Carpe Diem!

MightyAl is offline Senior Member

I am excited about both SC2 and Diablo 3. Both look to be very cool games but I also have a vested financial interest in activision. Can&#39;t wait for the SC2 full release. The screen shots are amazing.

Check out my primal blog: http://primalroar.posterous.com/

Griff is offline Senior Member

I&#39;m a WoW player and have been for years. I also admit to loving the hell out of Starcraft and being disappointed I didn&#39;t get in on the beta. And Diablo II is one of my favorite all-time games (and let&#39;s not mention the Sims, okay? I have every expansion for it).

I&#39;m looking forward to the new releases of Starcraft II and Diablo III, but man, graduate school is interfering with my real life (the one I have online).

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

JustinKN is offline Junior Member

I feel you Griff. I was still able to be excited last night, but I simply have other responsibilities (music) that are more important right now. I hope I do get into the beta (the invites come in multiple waves, so don&#39;t give up yet) but if not I&#39;ll just wait for the game to come up.

In terms of Diablo 3...that is what I&#39;m really waiting for. I sold my early teenage life to Diablo 2 and will happily do so again.

mayness is offline Senior Member

Oh, did you have to mention Diablo III?? I&#39;m incredibly excited about that one. But I&#39;m trying not to think about it much, because I suspect we&#39;ve got a looooong time to wait for it. Ok, here I go, purging it from my mind again...

On another note, when I went to battle.net yesterday, it mentioned that I&#39;m eligible for 7 free days of WoW. Sometimes I&#39;m tempted to go back (I&#39;ve been WoW free for a year now!) and if I didn&#39;t have STO I&#39;d have found it very hard not to click that link.

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

LX
    LX is offline Senior Member

Yeah, Blizz takes for-freaking-ever with their games. We&#39;ve got at least another year for Diablo III. Blizz is putting out SCII and the new expansion for WoW this year though.

Hey Mayness, what&#39;s your STO handle? I&#39;ll keep an eye out for you. (I&#39;m Lux of the USS Quantico)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast