Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Starcraft 2 Beta page 5

darienx19 is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

I'm also on the FFXIII bus, but as soon as that is done, it will be back to Borderlands while I wait for D3. I'll probably disappear for a while once D3 comes out LOL

JustinKN is offline Junior Member

So uh, Chris, I heard there's a "Invite-A-Friend" invite being sent to everyone currently in the beta.

We're friends...right?

ChrisJ is offline Member

haha, sadly it is not my beta key but my friend's, though I think you'd be fighting a hoard if I did have one to share.

Hope you get your hands on one soon.

in other news, the game I was working on last, Perfect Dark for XBLA, is out, and doing pretty well. If you liked the N64 version, then you'll probably enjoy it.

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

Also, if anyone is interested a friend of mine has a channel where he uploads commentaries on Starcraft 2 videos and can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/hdstarcraft

He seems like a pretty cool dude so go take a look and subscribe to his channel if you like it.

He's currently giving away a beta key so if he gets a lot of traffic from this site I may be able to win it and share it with you guys.

shastagirl Guest

just quit wow (for like the 4th time...) hopefully will be kept busy enough by our new farm animals. i dont plan on getting stuck into any new games anytime soon. i spend way too much time on them and end up staying up til 2-3am and not getting enough sleep!

I've gotten really good recently at controlling myself and scheduling my time, but I still want to try SC2. Good on you for kicking the habit though. I've never liked WoW, but I've heard it's hard to do.

JStrick is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I've started playing Champions Online, really enjoying the game.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345