Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2 Beta page 3

mayness is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

LX, you can add me to your friends list as May@May_S, and my current science vessel is the USS Mandarr, if you see me around anywhere! I'm Lt. Commander 2 or 3 right now. My husband is already Commander 4 or something like that.. I'm just too busy to play much!

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member

A lot more gamers on this board than I thought. It puts a smile on my face.

baby_huey is offline Junior Member

Apparently I didn&#39;t get in either! hehe I&#39;m horrible at RTS games usually but SC2 just looks too amazing to skip. I&#39;ll learn eventually.

I cannot wait for Diablo III (if you are looking to blow up your mouse with a newer game try Torchlight). Thankfully there are so many awesome games out there right now I&#39;m still occupied. I really enjoyed Dragon Age, long but fun. Mass Effect 2 has been very fun over the last few weeks, I might be 50% through. I can&#39;t wait to return to Rapture when I&#39;m done with ME2.

I have yet to completely break my Warcrack addiction. Lately (especially since guild fell apart a few months ago) I&#39;ve just resorted to a little PvP and auction house farming...5k in the past week works for me. I really enjoy so much of the game its hard to completely drop it.

MightyAl is offline Senior Member

Recovering UO addict here. After that there was no way I was getting into WoW. SC2 is growing on me though. All MMPGs in moderation for now.

Check out my primal blog: http://primalroar.posterous.com/

Shine is offline Member

Lol, I get back from school and the thread has exploded with gamers, I love it! Although I played some games casually, WoW was the one that I really got into. I played from launch in 2004 until about a year ago when I got more serious in school.

Although I know that WoW is a total timesink, I still really miss it sometimes. My favorite time ever in the game was doing the rank 14 grind back in the original PvP system. I used to pvp on a holy/disc priest (back when priests were extremely, um, fragile) named Shine cause I&#39;m a masochist, lol.

But even with dual-specs and the opportunity to play shadow, I still think that I would play a healer in pvp. Nothing is more fun than successfully healing yourself while a prep rogue blows all his cooldowns and still fails to kill you.

Nekurahn is offline Junior Member

I did not expect to find a thread like this on here!

I&#39;m not very good at RTS games but I loves playing them in single-player because Blizzard is amazing at creating immersive worlds with an incredible depth of lore. I didn&#39;t even sign up for the SCII beta. I just want me some stories...lol

I don&#39;t generally go for online multiplayer but that changed when FFXI came out...I gave 7 years of my life to that game. Tarutaru BLM75 RDM75 BRD75. I miss it so much, it hurts when I pee.

/ma "Blizzard IV" King Buffalo

2010 is going to be amazing. FFXIII in less than a month and the end of da...um...FFXIV probably in September.

I&#39;m quitting one of my three jobs for sure!

Jefferson is offline Member

I see a couple of you are playing Star Trek Online. I&#39;m not afraid to admit that I&#39;m a huge Trekkie. Is this game worth the cost and the time to play it? I&#39;ve heard mixed reviews about it. What do you guys think?

LX
    LX is offline Senior Member

If you&#39;re a trekkie you&#39;ll like the game (I&#39;m a trekkie too). It feels like Star Trek. The ship-to-ship combat is a lot of fun but I wish there were more away team missions. I also like their way of grouping people automatically for instances so you don&#39;t have to PUG.

I&#39;m so happy to find primal gamers! (I&#39;m always happy to find gamers period actually).

@arthur999

I&#39;m Horde for life baby. Tauren druid - Boomkin spec. I bring the doom, I bring the boom, then I bring the OOM.

CrossFix Guest

Undead Fire Spec&#39;d Mage. I used to be ripped on WOW. Now I can do a 5 minute Fran (can&#39;t seem to get that bastard under 4). I still wish i could throw fireballs from time to time but I&#39;ll take the sub 5 min Fran.

ChrisJ is offline Member

I&#39;m really excited for Starcraft II, can&#39;t wait to play it.

I try to stick to only one or two games at a time. Recently, I&#39;ve been playing Arkham Asylum, which is fantastic. I have also got back into W40k Dawn of War, anyone else here fancy a game sometime?

@Nekurahn if you enjoy single player RTS, Dawn of War 2 has the best single player campaign of any RTS ever, in my opinion.

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast