Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2 Beta page 2

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but anybody play League of Legends? It's my latest kick.

I am excited for SCII, but I would have to buy a new computer to play it at any appreciable resolution and I'm afraid that won't be in the budget for quite some time...

Good food is more important to me.

JStrick is offline Senior Member

I'm a big fan of Diablo, and to the poster who mentioned buying a pc, i doubt you should. From everything ive seen it is supposed to be a pretty scalable game to play so that older systems can run it.

The only RTS i ever got into were AoE 1 and 2. I'm really excited about FF14 but who knows when that will be released. Glad there are other gamers that also love to be primal out there!

beckinwolf is offline Member

Maybe I'll just buy some more RAM then. I've only got 2Gb right now. My PC is only about 2 or 3 years old, so not too old. Does anyone know if they released the 5th character yet? I think we've got so far, Barbarian (quite primal!), Wizard, Witch Dr., and Monk I think. The screen shots look so cool. Everytime I think about Diablo III, it makes me want to go play Diablo II all over again.

Carpe Diem!

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member

@JStrick

Yeah, well my PC is a home-built from 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure I *could* play it, but like I said, "to play it at any appreciable resolution" I would need to upgrade. It would end up looking like the original SC! haha

Also, FFXIV? HELL TO THE YEAH! I was big-time into FFXI, Taru BLM/WHM or BRD/WHM were my main and I rocked that game. MBing for some serious damage, or causing other guilds to wipe on NM's with Chocobo Mazurka so my guild to take over (I was naughty!) haha...just thinking about it makes me want to start playing again!

CrossFix Guest

OMG!! when Stacraft 2 is released I am throwing my computer out of the window. I have no control with video games. Why would you post a thread about starcraft 2 on a primal board? Now I am going to spend the next 2 hours watching starcraft 2 trailers.

JustinKN is offline Junior Member

Ahhaha. Don't even get started with all the players live streaming it too.

JustinKN is offline Junior Member

PS: Everyone should opt-in. If we get one person who gets an invite we can then share the download client (we won't be able to play at the same time, but we can play nice and take turns)

Info here:

http://starcraft.incgamers.com/articles/comments/how-to-opt-in-to-the-starcraft-ii-beta/

I just want to see the game first hand, if only for 30 minutes.

shastagirl Guest

hah i play wow too. stupid addictive game. anyways i used to play starcraft a little a long time ago when the original first came out, my bro was pretty into it. i might look at playing it because i play wow to hang out with him since i moved to the other side of the world.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Nice... I play Wow too. It's a great game as long as you don't play too much.

Undead rogue here

What chars do you all play?

shastagirl Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

ne druid and draenei shammy. i got a few others but they dont get much attention, got a tauren druid too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast