Thread: Hi! I'm new to this and have some ?? page

mrsamke is offline Junior Member

Hi! I'm new to this and have some ??

Primal Fuel
    Hi. I'm new to this. My friend suggested me to read PB. Got 2 books, PB and PB 21days. I'm trying to find more info about PB on budget(what can we eat if we can't afford the best like grass fed meats). I am concerned about eating bacon and cholesterol from eggs, heard lots of conflict info about them. My family always have plms with cholesterol. I am not a breakfast person, I like to drink tea and eat a fruit then I'm satisfied. I do want to make my own smoothies for breakfast to get my veggies that I need, where to find recipes that would fill me until lunch time? I can't afford 79 dollars a month on PB fuel. Any suggestions? Also last question, since I'm on strict budget, what basics are cheaper for me to get, it's too much to get all at once like coconut flour, flakes, oil, butter, spices, etc.

Thanks Amy

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Eggs are probably your cheapest food on a budget. You don't need coconut flour, you need meat, veggies and fat (spices that you like but salt and pepper go a long way).

In an ideal world we would all eat grass fed, free range, wild animals preferably killed and butchered with our own hands. We can't all do that so do what you can with what you have and enjoy not eating the poisons like whole grains, wheat, fructose etc.

And you will have to forget the CW notion that fat raises cholesterol out modern western diet is based on the work Ancel Keys and the government at the time- cherry picked data and poor analysis has lead to the dietary epidemic we see now.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

mrsamke is offline Junior Member
    What spices are okay to make dry rub for meats?

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    What do you like...dried spices are pretty primal I would think and for the amount involved not worth overthinking.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

stefani88 is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!