Thread: Vibram 1/2 off Sale at Backwoods page

Thumbs up Vibram 1/2 off Sale at Backwoods

Free Shipping on Footwear Vibram - Outdoor Clothing & Adventure Clothing for Camping, Hiking, & Travel | Backwoods

If you can find your size and a color you like, you're in luck.

But selection is limited.

They happened to have my size / color / model, so imo it's the best deal ever!

gated312 is offline Member
    Wowow! Thanks a bunch!

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    do these run true to size ??

ie: if i wear a 13 in everything else will that work here too? been thinkin about these a LOT
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

go the VFF site, and then have a conversion chart. they ask you to measure your feet with a ruler, then convert that to a European size.

i was fitted to a 45, and i normally wear a 12-12 1/2, depending on the shoe. if that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    do these run true to size ??

ie: if i wear a 13 in everything else will that work here too? been thinkin about these a LOT

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Even better, go to an REI or similar store that carries them and try on a few different styles. They seem to vary in size/style. I own five pair, and 3 different sizes. Just my two cents. And yes, I did get a pair from the sale:-)

have a favorite model? the bikila's i ordered from the sale will be my first.

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Even better, go to an REI or similar store that carries them and try on a few different styles. They seem to vary in size/style. I own five pair, and 3 different sizes. Just my two cents. And yes, I did get a pair from the sale:-)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    THIS. Toe length can make a difference in addition to overall foot length.
    I have 7 styles, 3mens and 4 womens, and tend to wear 2 different sizes.

I do really like the Bikilas and KSO Treks...
    For daily casual wear I tend to go with Smartwool classics on a wet day, and Performas/Performa Janes for dry.
    My classics and sprints are pretty much for kayak and flats fishing use.

I'm a girl and VFFs are the only shoes I wear... I have multiple colors of some styles, and I'm sure I'll be adding more... and I have "back-up" pairs of several of my favorites that have been discontinued in the closet.
    ...don't judge my VFF addiction.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    bad news. got an email from backwoods today saying that due to the sale, yada yada yada, that inventory was incorrect, yada yada yada...and that now i won't get my shoes. thanks for your business. here's 20% off something else.

sorry if that happened to anyone else. i find it in poor taste to not offer to provide a different shoe at the same price. but it's costing them business, not me.

so i'm sracthing Backwoods off my "I may shop here again" list.