Thread: advice about vit k2 page

honeybee is offline Junior Member

advice about vit k2

Primal Fuel
    hi, i want to buy a vit k2 supplement. I live in the uk and am wondering which brand to buy. I would love to buy the green pastures butter oil but i dont think i can afford it , especially if 4 of us will be taking it! i dont want one made from natto and no synthetic, so pls any suggestions for brands

thankyou

oh and does anyone take the greenpastures butter oil?

Hilary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    hi, i want to buy a vit k2 supplement. I live in the uk and am wondering which brand to buy. I would love to buy the green pastures butter oil but i dont think i can afford it , especially if 4 of us will be taking it! i dont want one made from natto and no synthetic, so pls any suggestions for brands

thankyou

oh and does anyone take the greenpastures butter oil?
    Yes - I get this: Blue Ice Royal 120 Caps, Organic Food UK
    - it's a mix of cod liver oil and butter oil. I agree the price is beyond funny for one, let alone four, but I think maybe it's done my teeth some good.

I don't know if anyone else makes it. You can also look for food sources - here's a list:
    On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor: A Sixty-Two-Year-Old Mystery Finally Solved - Weston A Price Foundation
    And fish roe is good, too, when you can get that. (Note to self: must ask market fishmonger when it's in season!)

Elthea is offline Member
    I buy K2 online from Vitamin Research Products.

Ultra K2 - 90 Capsules (15mg) - Vitamin Research Products

I've also bought K2 from Carlson Labs. I've bought other products from both companies and think well of their quality.