Thread: A Primal Cyclist page

Primal_Cyclist is offline Junior Member

A Primal Cyclist

Shop Now
    Hello!

I'm a cyclist from the UK who has been following the Primal Blueprint for the past 12 months. I've lost weight, gained muscle mass and generally felt much better, especially when on the bike, by eschewing the carbs and eating lots of real food.

Since discovering the PB and MDA, I've introduced quite a few friends and colleagues to this healthier way of life and all have had a positive experience. Primal/paleo is relatively unknown in the UK in my experience, so, after being encouraged by some of my primal friends, I've decided to start a blog about being primal and being a cyclist. If you're interested, take a look:

primalcyclist.com

MrB
    MrB is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

How did you find the transition?

I cover between 135 and 170 miles weekly with commuting and having just started the diet I'm curious about what to expect.

Cheers

Ben

bfslxo is offline Junior Member
    Hi primal cyclist
    if u think paleo is unknown in england u should try Northern ireland
    - what no potato's - their bad for u - ' get out satan' oh go & fu*k yourself u idiot!! - you get the picture.

i've been primal for about a year but have crashed & burned really badly since christmas but starting to slowly get back
    i'm a cyclist too but find that i'm struggling when i enter sportives over the 60mi range - what have u found works for you
    consumption wise in the run up to big spins out?

ta
    Laurence

MrB
    MrB is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by bfslxo View Post
    - what no potato's -
    PMSL

My other half originates on the Emerald Isle and that was pretty much the first comment she had on the Primal diet!