Thread: indegestion onset... page

thaijinx is offline Senior Member

indegestion onset...

Primal Fuel
    Im w,ondering if anyone has any thoughts or ideas as to why, 3 months into primal, I am suddenly suffering from indigestion. I've never had it before, even on SAD so I really have no idea whats causing it. I eat fairly clean meals of seafood, meat and veggies (if I eat out I assume its cooked in vegetable oil, but never at home.) I haven't touched grains (except rice) nor alcohol, and regularly consume bone broth, CLO, and seaweed. I drink loads of water and herbal teas.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this Indigestion?.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

Balance is offline Senior Member
    Are you drinking too much while you are eating? I find that if I drink while I eat it will cause some problems, or just eating too fast and not chewing. If you are feeling any stress it will cause some GI issues and it could make your digestion off as well. Coffee, tea can also cause stomach issues especially when they change your stomach acidity. Coconut milk is also a problem for some folks.
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.