Thread: Need some help page

Primal mark is offline Junior Member

Need some help

Primal Fuel
    I have been following the paleo life for a month now and am loving it. I have hit a wall though and need some advice. I am currently 197lbs and about 10% body fat. I really want to get down to 7 or 8% but am having some trouble. Any advice?

dado Guest
    40 hour fast

Balance is offline Senior Member
    I think we would need more info on your typical days menu and how much exercise and what type of exercise you do. You also have to factor your sleep, vitamin D levels and stress. You have only been doing primal/paleo for a month so you are still relatively new to this. I wouldn't say that you hit a "wall" until you have been doing it for a year with no progress. Remember you didn't gain the weight over a short period of time so expecting to lose it quickly or to have dramatic results won't happen over the course of only one month. Remember the paleo lifestyle is indeed a lifestyle and not a short term thing. Keep at it and keep eating real whole foods and you will continue to look and feel better. Best of luck to you.
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

otzi Guest
    ummm, stop eating candy bars?

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal mark View Post
    I have been following the paleo life for a month now and am loving it. I have hit a wall though and need some advice. I am currently 197lbs and about 10% body fat. I really want to get down to 7 or 8% but am having some trouble. Any advice?
    Are you anorexic? 10% body fat and you are complaining? I say leave well enough alone. If you lose any more body fat, I think your health will suffer. Especially if you get sick you will need those body fat reserves to survive. Be happy with what you have.

Grizz

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Are you anorexic? 10% body fat and you are complaining? I say leave well enough alone. If you lose any more body fat, I think your health will suffer. Especially if you get sick you will need those body fat reserves to survive. Be happy with what you have.

Grizz
    nobody beats the grizzzzz