Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: you might be primal when......... page

PrimalSexyCat is offline Junior Member

Wink you might be primal when.........

Primal Fuel
    You get a brand new Droid phone and while you are standing in the Sprint store the very first app you download is the primal feed! LOL I LOVE IT I'M HOOKED.

PrimalSexyCat is offline Junior Member
    ok just wondering if anyone has seen the "you might be a redneck if....." comedy by jeff foxworthy????

Not saying I am country or anything.....

Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    You might be primal if... instead of salivating over dessert, you're drooling over the fat on your lovely marbled ribeye.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    You might be primal if... instead of salivating over dessert, you're drooling over the fat on your lovely marbled ribeye.
    OMG.... THIS! The fat one my RARE ribeye was the perfect seasoning for my pile of steamed broccoli the other day.

You might be primal if... you head out to a past favorite sports bar with friends to watch the UFC fights only to find that the entire place reeks of salty veg oil grease. True story... Bleh.
    I drank a lot of unsweetened tea with lime. LOL
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

curlygirl is offline Senior Member
    Oooh! I didn't know about the primal feed. Thanks a million!

You might be primal if you find yourself getting exited at the thought of chocolate covered bacon
    My blog: Paleo Musings
    Tweeting all things primal: Twitter
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Owly is offline Senior Member
    You go to a brunch wearing a fantastic tailored dress that you now fit back into, get loads of compliments on how great you're looking, and then confuse everyone when they see your plate piled full of bacon, more bacon, eggs, and some fruit.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    LOL Right!

I took great delight today, at poking the piece of marrow out of the middle of the bone in my ham steak.

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    You might be primal if...you order steak as an appetizer, and main course:-)

Owly is offline Senior Member
    You pick up some soy milk for your vegetarian roommate and hide it in the bottom of your shopping cart because you're embarrassed to be seen with it.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You check your cat's food label to make sure the salmon is wild and not farmed.

You rationalise cheating on your girlfriend as part of the 80/20 rule.

You can tell someone the exact number of grams of fructose in what their eating.

Instead of buying your mother a box of chocolates for christmas, you opt to buy her some high quality purified lemon flavoured fish oil tablets.

You turn down a date with a really hot girl because you think it might increase your cortisol levels too high.

You give your parents a lecture on the negatives of the 'heart healthy' margerine they just bought.

You scoff at your friends idea to take part in attempting an annual fun run because you don't believe in 'chronic cardio'.

You dream date is a lactose intolerant celiac.

You consider polygamy as a way too boost your primal cred.

You force yourself to enjoy fishing and the taste of fish.

Your friends no longer ask you for advice on anything because 99% of the time your solution is to increase dietary fat intake and get the Vitamin d levels checked.
    Last edited by J_walking_jonny; 02-08-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast