Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you might be primal when......... page 2

PrimalSexyCat is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh yes the fat on a steak....yum
    You might be primal when the thought of your cooking for a boatload of people sounds so much better than ordering pizza!

pbj
    pbj is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_walking_jonny View Post
    You check your cat's food label to make sure the salmon is wild and not farmed.

You rationalise cheating on your girlfriend as part of the 80/20 rule.

You can tell someone the exact number of grams of fructose in what their eating.

Instead of buying your mother a box of chocolates for christmas, you opt to buy her some high quality purified lemon flavoured fish oil tablets.

You turn down a date with a really hot girl because you think it might increase your cortisol levels too high.

You give your parents a lecture on the negatives of the 'heart healthy' margerine they just bought.

You scoff at your friends idea to take part in attempting an annual fun run because you don't believe in 'chronic cardio'.

You dream date is a lactose intolerant celiac. hahahahahaha

You consider polygamy as a way too boost your primal cred.

You force yourself to enjoy fishing and the taste of fish.

Your friends no longer ask you for advice on anything because 99% of the time your solution is to increase dietary fat intake and get the Vitamin d levels checked.
    f'ng hilarious

pbj
    my info:

If you can't tell the truth about yourself, you can't tell it about other people --- Virginia Woolf

My journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    You might be primal when... you are sure that no matter what happens you could never date again because there aren't many guys in the world who will smile at you while you tear into the biggest rarest steak a restaurant has to offer.

(Happily married to a guy who loves my love of big rare steaks!)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    You might be primal when... you are sure that no matter what happens you could never date again because there aren't many guys in the world who will smile at you while you tear into the biggest rarest steak a restaurant has to offer.

(Happily married to a guy who loves my love of big rare steaks!)
    Lol- I went on a date recently and forgot to eat that day. I was eyeing the steaks and settled on a decent, but not huge one. Don't want to look like I'm just after an expensive meal, ya know? When he ordered the same size AND well done- I was glad I hadn't gone bigger! Lucky for him he was pleased that I was glad it was a steakhouse

You might be primal if your one meal can be a 1+# medium rare steak (ok, some days just rare) and a whole sweet potato- both cooked in butter. As a girl.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Owly is offline Senior Member
    You might be primal if you walk in the door from the gym and make a beeline for the leftover steak you know is in the fridge. Then you decide to follow that with some banana-cado pudding.

Also, if you consider mashed banana and avocado with some cocoa and coconut milk to be "pudding", you may also be primal.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bjbegoon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    You might be primal if you walk in the door from the gym and make a beeline for the leftover steak you know is in the fridge. Then you decide to follow that with some banana-cado pudding.

Also, if you consider mashed banana and avocado with some cocoa and coconut milk to be "pudding", you may also be primal.
    This one of those things you read and think to yourself "Why didn't I think of that??!?!?!" I'll be making that asap

Rodulu is offline Member
    You might be primal if you and your spouses idea of watching television is to hurl insults at all the "food" (and I use that word very loosely) commercials.

You might be primal if you tell the waitress at Mimi's that she can take the complimentary bread basket back, and then ask if they can make french onion soup without the piece of bread floating at the top.

As a side note - being somewhat newly primal, I just enjoyed my first piece of dark meat chicken in literally YEARS last night! Lemme tell ya - one more boneless, skinless chicken breast and I was gonna start spitting feathers! Yummy - drumstick WITH the skin!!!!! Woohooo! Happy Dance!!!!

You might be primal if you watch Biggest Loser while eating a pan fried steak on a bed of kerrygold-sauteed spinach and laugh.

badly_dubbed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeden Ironwolf View Post
    You might be primal if you watch Biggest Loser while eating a pan fried steak on a bed of kerrygold-sauteed spinach and laugh.
    win.
    "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    You dream date is a lactose intolerant celiac.

You consider polygamy as a way too boost your primal cred.

Your friends no longer ask you for advice on anything because 99% of the time your solution is to increase dietary fat intake and get the Vitamin d levels checked.
    too awesome
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast