Thread: Hello Fellow Primal Eaters page

dbutton1990 is offline Junior Member

Hello Fellow Primal Eaters

Primal Fuel
    Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is David and I have been eating paleo for the past three months. Needless to say I feel amazing! I've dropped fifteen pounds with my diet and doing p90x. I love The Primal Cookbook and use it almost every night I cook! I currently weigh in at 245 lbs and I plan on being 180lbs by the end of this year. If you have any questions or need motivation I can usually help out with that . Have a great day everyone and healthy eating!

dado Guest
    [IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/dhoYFAi5qVkvCnUtUOgn-XwADU0E84z7E05WjHOOJeptlwaOuMblLZtybAMm7dHP5KQ0-D48ZTiv-Xb0NyZWCUOAniKuIn*u/Obama_GTFO.gif[/IMG]

dado Guest
    that was supposed to be a pic of obama telling you to gtfo

you ain't motivating me, son.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Welcome David. I hope to see you in Mark's success story series when you reach 180.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.