Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whoa... read this garbage. page 2

Prowler Guest

Primal Fuel

Yeah, isn't that bizarre? It really makes me wonder whose interests they are serving and where their money comes from.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member

You can write better comedy than reality itself.

It's just so funny I had to put it on my fb. Of course no one would understand and I would get diabetic friends complaining about how their diabetes has nothing to do with their occasional soda and icecream :/

Yep, I have those.

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member

This is horrible... this reminds me of the other day when my mom all of the sudden said to me "If grains are so bad for you why do they say they are good?" And I said... "Well who is the 'they' of which you are referring?" and she said... "um..." and I said "OH the government and doctors who want your money... and ill informed people? Yeah THEY have no idea OR are trying to take your money!!!"

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

paleo_piper is offline Junior Member

Don't forget the USDA, department of agriculture. As in, they want more agriculture and more room to grow the big three: wheat, corn & soy. So of course they have a vested interest in promoting grains.

Prowler Guest

Yeah, I tell people this all the time. The entire agricultural economy of our country is based on grains and soybeans. There is 0 chance that the government is ever going to tell anyone to cut back on wheat. It would cause economic chaos if anyone listened. Thousands of farmers in our nation's heartland would be out of a job.

Whatever politician was behind that would get lynched. It would be career suicide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12