Thread: Really, really good article for spreading the word page

tfarny is offline Senior Member

Really, really good article for spreading the word

Shop Now
    PCC Sound Consumer | Paleolithic diets: Should we eat like our ancestors?

This is by Stephan Guyenet of Whole Health Source, writing for his local grocery co-op. I just think it's clear, logical, well argued, and very persuasive. Does not smell of Woo, hype, or sales pitch. I'll send this to a few interested people I know.

Note: Dr. Guyenet is not orthodox paleo / primal himself, mainly that he eats some grains and doesn't think meat is quite as awesome as we do, but thinks it's a good overall paradigm and worth trying out.
    Last edited by tfarny; 02-01-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    nice!

"Her diet, recommended by her physician, now is based on grass-fed meat, fish, leafy greens and other vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds." yay!!!

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Just read it and shared on facebook. It is good info!
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Enjoyed the article very much. Thanks for sharing. I have a question, but I'll read more of your threads before I ask you to repeat yourself. Yes, I've read the book:-)

Later: Yep, found my answer in your posts. Thanks!
    Last edited by lopisheep; 02-14-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Good, concise article - Pinned!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!