Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Primal Peeps...Whats your latest purchase? page 17

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I just bought six pounds of this stuff : Crio Brü and Crio Beans are Rich in Antioxidants, Minerals and Natural Energy - Healthy Chocolate for Healthy Living

It is a coffee substitute that is basically roasted and ground up cocoa beans but you brew it just like coffee. They have six flavors and I couldn't decide so I bought one of each.

I heard about it from Dr BorkBork (bless her) on the latest coffee wars thread in the nutrition section.

And, Honey Badger, you're welcome to my heart................
    Here's another site that has this

Chocolate Alchemy - Brewing Cocoa

And another
    Drink Choffy – Healthy and Delicious Brewed Chocolate

I bought the Cocoa River from Amazon and it's good. It was only an 8 oz package of already ground beans, but I was lazy and I didn't have to enter all my info. I may go to the Crio Bru site so I can get the one lb bags.
    Last edited by Lynna; 08-18-2012 at 05:27 AM.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I bought a glass tea kettle, so I'll finally know when my water is done boiling (instead of using a small pot and forgetting about it). $10 on Amazon, free 2-day shipping with my Prime trial.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JVib is offline Senior Member
    Just put a deposit on half a cow (local, grassfed, 100% organic) and a whole hog (range fed, local, organic). I'm giddy with excitement. I can't wait to fill my freezer.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need." ~ Vernon Howard

Paleobird Guest
    I just put in an order for a whole lamb (all cut up of course). My CSA where I usually buy lamb says they will not have any more until spring so they are offering this as a one time thing. Stocking up for the winter. It's a good thing I really like lamb.

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I bought a glass tea kettle, so I'll finally know when my water is done boiling (instead of using a small pot and forgetting about it). $10 on Amazon, free 2-day shipping with my Prime trial.
    I love having an electric kettle. I never would've thought to buy one but my husband was raised in England and, for him, it's a must-have stock kitchen item that you can't do without. Once I got used to it, I can't see going back.

They boil really quickly and shut off when done. Plus they don't take up real estate on your stove. My understanding is that they also use less power for the task, too. I have one that just boils, but these days they make ones with temperature settings. When mine dies, I'll get one of those. It would be nice to have a little lower temperature for stuff like coffee and green tea.

Oh, and my last paleo purchase? Meat. Must be meat.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I just bought a new PURPLE spatula from La Crouset. They also had lost of purple cookware, but I held strong and walked out the door with just the one new toy

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Half a beef. Now I have no money but I my freezer is full!

cavequeen is offline Senior Member
    Green pastures fermented fish oil, butter oil in cinnamon flavor. Tastes like a red hot.

Boneidle24seven is offline Senior Member
    My latest purchase is a pair of Teva Zilch sandals. Really light weight and comfy. I love 'em!
    http://www.richardlongart.co.uk/

http://www.primalish.net/

“You have to know the past to understand the present.”
    ― Carl Sagan

madog is offline Senior Member
    Arrived today.....Grass fed rib-eye steaks, pork chops and for a change, some lamb shanks ooh and bacon lots of bacon

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast