Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Peeps...Whats your latest purchase? page 15

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Today: a watercolorists book of techniques, a sock knitting book, a felted scarves craft book, a 100-foot tape measure with winding spool. Veggies haul, a new yogurt brand, Larabar, 3 blocks pastured butter. A stick vacuum. An ultra-large coloring pad of Disney's Princess and the Frog. A one-gallon reusable BPA-free jug for getting fresh water from the water purifier at our local health food store.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghshl View Post
    An alarm clockk that wakes you with increasing light.
    I want one of those!!! Where is my shopping list.....

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    It's quite nice! I usually work late, but I took an additional shift at 8am this morning, after getting off work at 11pm last night.
    It was a nice help to make me wake up earlier than I'm used to, after too little sleep

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Clothes and more clothes. It's amazing (and heavy on my wallet) how I feel like buying nice clothes so often now that I have lost weight and my body composition has shifted.
    Between the new outfits and the good food, I need to be a little more careful with my spending. Good thing I can afford it though. I also consider now much I currently am and will be saving on healthcare.
    This turned into a mini rant. Sorry.

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    You don't need any of that. If you shower regularly (can't be that primal really, but necessary to fit in...) afterwards you can shave with hot water from the hot tap, alone. Your face will feel better, you will get a better shave and your razor will last longer. Mine last disposable razor lasted about four years.

Shaving foam is a total con. No man needs it. Nor shampoo. You can just rub your hair under the shower and it is just as good and preserves your hair's natural oils will keeping your hair clean.
    Yeah, uh right. Even with a brand new high quality razor, if I just shave with a razor and water, it's a Sweeney Todd moment. And, my hair after a single day of not showering becomes so greasy/oiling it's disgusting.

n=1, they're grreeeeeeeat!
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

scarabnight is offline Member
    Just bought a pair of Merrells (Mulberry Barefoot Life Burst Wrap) off Amazon. I'm Prime so I'll have them on Thursday!! So excited!!!!
    ~Kelly

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks"
    -John Muir

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Supplies for home culturing rotifers and copepods including micron sieves, algae pastes, and stuff... (and a better method of hatching bbs) to feed my reef tank.
    Plus some new corals...
    I just really need something to obsess over right now.
    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Just got back from Whole Foods, and while I purchased many wonderful things, the most beautiful were two grass fed beef shanks (osso bucco) and three different colors of organic cherry tomatoes. Each has it's own taste, with the almost purple ones somehow being sweet and sour at the same time, the orange ones are mild and sweet, and the dark red ones are so sweet and flavorful that I fear that I may end up eating them like candy.

Oh, and a piece of lox that may be the most beautiful I've ever seen.

It may cost 25-50% more to eat this way, but I ooh and aah over my groceries now like I never did with factory food.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    Yeah, uh right. Even with a brand new high quality razor, if I just shave with a razor and water, it's a Sweeney Todd moment. And, my hair after a single day of not showering becomes so greasy/oiling it's disgusting.

n=1, they're grreeeeeeeat!
    You have to be careful with the razor. Take 10 min and focus, and the shave will be excellent. I use a straight razor with a disposable blade too.

Your hair adjusts after a period of not using shampoo. Your scalp stops producing huge excesses of oil when it realizes you haven't bombarded it with shampoo for a while.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just bought a slack line. I will play with it this weekend, when I have time and it's not a gazillion degrees out!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast