activia is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I bought a Diva Cup
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

rccrsphil is offline Senior Member
    Hot Tanaka bites beef jerky....yum!

Turnstone is offline Senior Member
    Organic coconut oil. The last time I ordered I got the 500 ml jar, but now I bought 2 jars with 1000 ml. I love that stuff, and it's much cheaper this way!
    And I restocked with D3. Finally found a shop who has 5000 UI in olive oil available in Europe! In Germany you need a prescription for more than 2000 UI and it's not allowed to import that from outside of the EU...

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
    Organic coconut oil. The last time I ordered I got the 500 ml jar, but now I bought 2 jars with 1000 ml. I love that stuff, and it's much cheaper this way!
    And I restocked with D3. Finally found a shop who has 5000 UI in olive oil available in Europe! In Germany you need a prescription for more than 2000 UI and it's not allowed to import that from outside of the EU...
    Can you import from the UK?
    Lots here The Big Vit Shop | Vitamin D 5000iu

Turnstone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    Can you import from the UK?
    Lots here The Big Vit Shop | Vitamin D 5000iu
    Yes, UK is ok (as far as I know). I order my Omega3 there, and the D3 came from a shop in the UK, but I ordered it via Amazon.de. But this shop seems cheaper! Well, next time. For now I have enough D3 for a year

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Dish soap derived from coconut sulficants (whatever that means) with apricot oil.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    The small farm where I buy Grass-fed/pasture-finished Highland beef picked up their latest steer, all packaged up and by the game butcher the other day. I stopped by with my cooler last night. Even at their ridiculously low prices, I spent nearly $200. (most cuts are $5/lb).

I very nearly had to run out and make an emergency purchase of a small chest freezer, but all the time the gf spent playing Jenga and Tetris as a kid paid off and we managed to cram everything into the fridge-top freezer in our apartment.

I think we have enough steaks and burgers to last most of the summer. Super excited.

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    I bought another pair of shoes yesterday, and found a pair I really liked that I might go back and buy today. This is getting outta fucking control.

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Yep, ridiculous! Took my son shopping for school shoes today, found a pair of merrell's on sale, bought them for myself. He got shoes too, but not merrell's.

acrowns is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Female here - but can really relate to billp...
    I keep my legs shaved and I am finding the same thing about using no soaps or creams... not sure about the hot water part since I have transitioned to cool water showers in the morning, I haven't really noticed a difference where sharpness is concerned, but I haven't changed blades in almost a year.
    Also, I have (had) a flaky for no good reason scalp and I have run the gammut with everything from aloe vera rinses to being poo free and even using only conditioner... but then I got fed up and tired of the morning routine and started just rinsing in cool water and going without soap. So far I am staying cleaner than when I was using hot water and soap with the added benefit of becoming flake free. I think my skin is still detoxing but, oh, the other thing, not finding the need to shave as often... maybe hormone related?

2 months primal and not looking back...
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    You don't need any of that. If you shower regularly (can't be that primal really, but necessary to fit in...) afterwards you can shave with hot water from the hot tap, alone. Your face will feel better, you will get a better shave and your razor will last longer. Mine last disposable razor lasted about four years.

Shaving foam is a total con. No man needs it. Nor shampoo. You can just rub your hair under the shower and it is just as good and preserves your hair's natural oils will keeping your hair clean.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast