Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal pet chatter =) page 3

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Great thread idea!

Ok, my turn

1st, here is a great place to start for some raw feeding info: The Many Myths of Raw Feeding

and now for the fun:

* for Mixie I changed the photos to Flickr ones instead of the MDA photo file, so she can link them
    Last edited by winencandy; 02-01-2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: changed to Flicker
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

mixie is offline Senior Member
    RitaRose: Thanks! He's the best <3. Also, I adore that dilute-factor tricolor pattern.
    Winencandy: BEST PAPPI PIC EVAR. I am going to post a link to that thing ALL OVER THE INTERNETZ

Tealia: that kitteh is BEGGING for some hawt lolcat action ;0)
    Last edited by mixie; 01-31-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

gottaluvalab is offline Senior Member
    Well, I have to butt in here.

Atticus:

Atticus head til&#116.jpg and Atticus..jpgAtticus..jpg

Raven:

image001..gif and [IMG]file:///C:/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]image004..jpg

Not sure if these will show up okay.

gottaluvalab is offline Senior Member
    Will add...

Purina dog chow, plus a raw egg shell each when cracking eggs, and raw chopped-up chicken backs and necks whenever, plus raw soup bones occasionally.

If I could afford it, I'd do BARF in the freezer bag. If I had a personal assistant, I'd feed raw.

Tealia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixie View Post
    Tealia: that kitteh is BEGGING for some hawt lolcat action ;0)
    There aren't many problems in life that can't be solved by sleeping it off, or adding more butter.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Great thread. I've been trying to convince my wife that we should feed Louie raw but she wont go along with it. It didn't help that the vet took herside. We do feed him taste of the wild and every time I cook meat I slip him a raw bone or two. There is something inately satisfying watching a dog chomp a bone.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

mixie is offline Senior Member
    LOL Tealia!
    @ canio6: I *love* shibas anyway, but that fangs-hanging-out smiley look is *completely* cracking me up... and actually, do you mind if I post it on my dog-stuff facebook page? I have a whole crowd of shiba folks there that would LOVE that face ;0)
    Last edited by mixie; 02-01-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

HeatherNicole is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I'm new to the board, but this is a subject that is near and dear to my heart . I use to have a diabetic cat (sadly, he passed in summer 2010) but with an all wet food, (dry and grain free) diet, I was able to get him off of insulin (thank you to felinediabetes.com and catinfo.org) after being on insulin for 2 years. I firmly believe in only feeding cats a grain-free wet or a raw diet only. I was starting to transition my cats to raw food only before we ended up moving from Dallas to Germany in 2008, and I was unable to find a source for a good Raw food, now I feed them the European version of Fancy Feast, called Golden Gourmet Pate here.

I will be following this thread with much interest.
    Last edited by HeatherNicole; 02-01-2012 at 10:37 AM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Great thread. I've been trying to convince my wife that we should feed Louie raw but she wont go along with it. It didn't help that the vet took herside. We do feed him taste of the wild and every time I cook meat I slip him a raw bone or two. There is something inately satisfying watching a dog chomp a bone.
    tell her i said to quit being such a girl, and that the dog will thank you both for carcasses to maim

winencandy i love the ribs pic
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

shmee is offline Senior Member
    Gizmo (our little shitzu) gets Orijen too. Orijen

Start Weight: 265.8
    Current Weight: 234.4
    Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast