Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal pet chatter =) page 15

abbyful is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have to share the before & after of one of my dogs. The first picture was on kibble (high quality holistic kibble, not supermarket or vet-pushed crap). The second picture was about 4 months after we switched to raw. I wish I had before & after of all my dogs, this one I just happened to have because I was sending the breeder pictures. This dog was already 2 years old, so it wasn't just his adult coat coming in, it was a major change in coat quality!

stormy_before_after.jpg

I have a write-up that's an easy "how-to" for feeding raw: Abby Eats: My Pet Wolves

OlyDogo is offline Junior Member
    Here is a few pixs of one of my primal beast ---she is 100% athlete dog rasied on 100% predatory type raw diet--- she has never tasted a grain or vegetable in her life--- her name is JinSi and here she is working the spring pole (the privacy fence is 6' high).

On a side note she also consumes quit a bit of carrion when out hunting---she finds it she will eat it.

ENJOY
    Last edited by OlyDogo; 03-26-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: adding
    "If it is againts the law for a man to fend for himself ---then outlaw I am"

abbyful---HE LOOKS AWESOME, what a diference in the coat---its amazing---you show him? thats a great stack.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Both my dogs are on a full raw diet,
    Tam aka DinoHunter is a English Mastiff, 7.5 years old and last time the vet saw him he was amazed at how good condition he was in (considering EM's are very prone to joint issues, cancer & short life span, 8-10 years old is average life span for a EM)
    Vet thought he was about 3-4 years old.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    And Robbie (Flying Monkey Dog) Had a hearmummer when we got him and criptorchid (undecended testicals usally resulting in stunted growth and poor development)
    Toped out at 85lbs of solid muscle (his sire was 65 tops & mum even less) with no heath issues including heart murmmers.

(trying to jump a 8 foot embankment.. dident quite make it)

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    What a beautiful Butterfly!

Amazing change in his coat.

stormy_before_after.jpg

My girls have always had raw, so I don't have a dramatic before/after photo.
    Last edited by winencandy; 03-27-2012 at 07:14 AM.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

dinohunter thats a handsome pair of dogs.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    the papillion looks like my waka, down to the rear end skirt. i guess he's no prissy full blood pom *manly nod*

i'm never trimming his skirt. it swishes when he prances
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    the papillion looks like my waka, down to the rear end skirt. i guess he's no prissy full blood pom *manly nod*

i'm never trimming his skirt. it swishes when he prances
    I thought waka looked like my Butterflies!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    is it racist if i say all papillons look alike?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast