Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pick My Fat Self Up & Start All Over Again page 10

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Nice to see you back, and congratulations on your blood test! Food versus medication: yes!

PrimalPotter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Nice to see you back, and congratulations on your blood test! Food versus medication: yes!
    Pretty amazing, innit? Of course, I could never convince my lovable-but-annoying vegan friends of this, but Primal eating has solved two health problems for me: irritable bowel syndrome & T2 diabetes. content.php.gif

PrimalPotter is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Happy New Year to me! I'm in my 12th month of Primal eating. It's just eating, now, really. Nothing special about it. As normal as macaroni & cheese used to be.

I wish I could say I've lost a bunch of weight. I haven't, but that had to do with my beer consumption. I'm happy to say that through that struggle I realized that I had a problem. As in I wanted to quit, or cut down, but I was having a hard time doing that. So, I got some help around that particular addiction. I feel a lot better. Trying to control my drinking was exhausting.

With my head clear and the absence of all of those calories, plus movement & healthy Primal eating, I'm starting to drop weight again. I'm looking forward to another Primal year.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910