Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primal Pregnancy Journal (Bunty) page 2

jostle is offline Senior Member

Bfast: 6oz raw milk

Lunch: large Avocado, apple, chicken soup

Dinner: 3 Eggs, 3 mushrooms, cooked in 2 tbs coco oil, half a bison stick, 1 6" pancake (FNW waffle recipe), cup of raspberries and blueberries, 1 TBS Cod Liver Oil, 4 oz raw milk

Workout: push ups 3 sets of 10, floor bridges 2 sets of 25 , 2 60 sec planks, squats 2 sets of 20

@ kay Thanks for the google answer link. It had some good stats listed, which tells me the 1st week of Oct should be a good date to give people.

2/19

Weight: 125.8 lb

Bfast:8oz raw milk

Lunch: 2 coconut pancakes with honey, 8ox of raw milk

Dinner:6-8oz salmon fried in coconut oil, salad with cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and avocados

dressing: red wine vinigar and EVOO

2/20

Bfast: 4 Scrambled eggs, 5 slices of bacon, link of sausage, 3 strawberries, 1 tbs cod liver oil

Dinner: Tx Roadhouse: Sirloin kabobs(sirloin, bell peppers, onions), cup of green beans, cesar salad

2/21

Bfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, and apple

Snack:1/2C Almonds, dried berries

Dinner: 1/3 lb ground beef fried in bacon fat, mushrooms, and onions, on top of a spinach and cherry tomato salad, cod liver oil

Workout:14mi mountain bike ride

Last Week Update:

Stomach pains from pressure after almost every meal. They seem to be going away now that were back on the raw milk. Didn't get to post last week that we weren't able go out to the farm for raw milk, so supplemented with more grass fed meat and prenatal vitamins. Prenatal vits, the lack of raw milk, or just a surge of hormones may have been causing the discomfort. Hopefully this week is better. Next Friday will be the second visit to the OB (end of first tri), can't wait to see the little guy on screen again.

3/1

Weight: 127.5

Bfast: 24oz raw milk and 1 coconut flour biscuit, 1Tbs raw butter

Lunch: Chicken Soup, Avocado, and a pear

Dinner: 4 scrambled eggs, 8oz raw milk, hand full of blueberries, couple pieces of dark chocolate, cod liver oil, bison jerky stick, slice of jalapeno jack cheese, 6oz warm prune juice

3/2

Bfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

maba is offline Senior Member

Good to hear that your wife is feeling better this week jostle. I had my end-of-first-trimester checkup last week and we got to hear baby's heartbeat, it was very exciting!

Does your wife drink raw milk as is or does she boil/ warm it first?

@Maba

Ya, it was amazing on our first visit @ 6wks6days were able to hear the babies heartbeat. I didn't even know you could hear it so clearly, it was really neat. Next Friday will be the 12 week check up, so I'm excited to see the little guy more developed and moving around this visit. I'm still pushing for a birthing center as a compromise, but not sure if I've convinced my wife. She's set on having her OB, he's a cool guy judging from the first visit, but I would prefer not to have it done in a hospital. Hopeuflly, when we tour the Birthing center this weekend or next week she will be more comfortable.

On the raw milk, we drink it cold straight from the fridge. I can't believe that I hadn't drank any milk for about a decade and the raw milk doesn't even phase me. It's really thick, creamy, and has tons of flavor.

3/2

Bfast: 12oz Raw Milk

Lunch:1/2lb Grassfed beef with mushrooms and onions fried in 5-6 TBS of coc oil, apple

Dinner: Chicken breast, mushrooms fried in coco oil, cod liver oil, prenatal, 8 oz raw milk, couple pieces of dark chocolate, handful of blueberries

3/3

Bfast: 8oz Raw Milk

Lunch: Chicken breast with mushrooms

Dinner: 3/4lb - 1 lb of grass fed Chuck roast(slow cooked all day in the crock pot), organic celery, baby bella and button mushrooms from local farm, carrots from local farm, 8oz raw milk, cod liver oil

Kay
    Kay is offline Member

WOW you could hear the heat beat at 6 weeks? That is amazing, makes me wish I asked to hear it. I just saw it, a tiny little blob beating a way.

@ Kay

From what I've read the heart begins to beat at 5 weeks. When I saw the nurse and OB roll in the machine, I was suprised to see it had speakers on it and figured they were for a visit further into the pregnancy. Not until the OB inserted the probe(which looked frightening even to me, cant imagine what my wife was thinking, it only goes in a little so it's bark is worse than its bite) and turned it on. I was amazed you could hear the heartbeat and see it pulsing in the image. I just wish we would have recorded the sound, since it didn't seem like a gallop to me but more like quick bass drum beat. Doc said the development looked spot on and the little guy had a strong heartbeat.

3/4

BFast:

Lunch:Chicken Soup, large avocado, apple

Dinner:

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

3/4

Bfast:8oz raw milk, bison jerky stick

Lunch:Above

Dinner:3 eggs, with baby bella mushrooms fried in coco oil, 8-12 oz raw milk, cod liver oil, spinach steamed in 2 TBS raw milk butter, handful of berries

Workout:Volleyball for 1.5hrs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast