Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dating page 4

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

Dude, I dont care what the guy eats, as long as he is into fresh things and doesnt eat out a lot its good. Now to find him...

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

tallguy Guest

Hang on a second guys we are primal - Dosen't that mean I as a male go out 'hunting' for a female, club her, drag her back to my riverside cave for some primal lovin ???? Don't tell me things have changed have they !!!!

There is no bigger turn on than a woman eating a nice juicy steak. And there is no bigger turn off than seeing her eat more than you !!!

RogerDeRok is offline Member

Hahahaha tallguy.

So how come Mark has never done a post on the MOST primal of subjects that even people who DON'T live primally are into... SEX!

ChristinaP Guest

I have never had any issues with finding something OK to eat at any restaurant, if not order a martini with extra olives.

Us primal folks could also just offer to cook dinner for someone as a dinner date.

You could even prepare it and go for a cute little picnic. People will walk by and saw "awwww..."

NeoPaleo is offline Junior Member

This thread is quite entertaining! I don't think about dating too much anymore - I know that as soon as any woman sees my primal physique she'll pretty much be unable to resist. Now I just have to worry about turning down all the girls that don't meet my primal standards!

Ok... kidding aside, I kinda look at it just as I would any other habit that someone might have. I won't date smokers or heavy drinkers. I won't date a Republican. We just wouldn't be compatible. If a girl insists on pizza, cheesecake, etc. or has a problem with me eating as much yummy, fatty meat as I do, and won't be swayed away from her CW ideas (even after showing her my copy of Primal Blueprint), then we just wouldn't be compatible.

(Actually, I don't think I'd date a Democrat either...) Politics aren't primal!

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

RDR I like the way you think! Seriously, WHERE are the men-who-picnic in Ohio?!

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Hahaha who knows, you wanna relocate to Albuquerque?

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Get a room, you two!

(jk)

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Riceball Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

if a guy ask me out for pizza, I'd probably order chicken wings low on the sauce and a side salad with it.

if it's just a spontaneous date I'd probably just tell him I'd come and hang out with him but I've just eaten. so I could be there for the conversation and skip the pizza.

eventually I'd tell him about my eating habbit and philosophy, and that person should respect that. I mean, I'm not going to change other person's habbit if they are not willing to, nor do I judge their way of eating, therefore, neither should he.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast