Thread: The "nanny state" stuff is getting ridiculous. page

Croak is offline Senior Member

The "nanny state" stuff is getting ridiculous.

Shop Now
    In case you did not know… This blog and I are being investigated by the NC Board of Dietitians due to egads!!! …

I tell people to eat like I do!!!! …without a license!! Horrors!!!
    This Site & Free Speech are being investigated

Then again, they may just be after him for ellipsis overuse and unlicensed multiple exclamation points.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, try living in California.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, in Nevada, they bust farmers for serving food they grew, so we're not any better. We just get taxed less for it than California.

But I will agree that her blogpost is a bit too ENTHUSIASTIC!!!!! for my taste.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    People all over the world, occupiers, tea partiers, people in the Middle East and everywhere telling govt to butt out, and no govt seems to get it.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist View Post
    People all over the world, occupiers, tea partiers, people in the Middle East and everywhere telling govt to butt out, and no govt seems to get it.
    They get it. They just won't do it. Why would they? Ever try telling a bully to leave you alone?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I'm against over-reaching government as well. But as far as I can tell the State of North Carolina requires you to have a license if you refer to yourself as a dietitian, nutritionist, or nutrition counselor. So as long as this personal is not mis-representing herself as a certified nutritionist there is not a real issue.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html