365 day and beyond goal to celebrated 42nd birthday
I have dipped a toe into the primal lifestyle once or twice before. 30 days here.. 90 days there, and have always slacked off.
But with the start of my 42nd year on the planet I am committing myself to a full year of the primal lifestyle. No excuses. I am in the best possible position to get this done.
Here are my reasons why past excuses don't hold water;
1. I live in the country. I am a hobby/gentleman farmer.
2. I have a very lovely chicken coop with plenty of fresh eggs.
3. I LOVE to garden, and cook.
4. I am (according to friends and family) a Master of the smoker and BBQ grill.
5. I am a beekeeper as well as a mead brewer.
6. I am not afraid to learn.
I know this lifestyle works. I ask myself, why do i slack off when I have all these things that make sticking to it so much easier?
Because lazy is easy.
1 year commitment
1 year towards the rest of my life.
Thank you for listening,
It's not a midlife crisis, it's a midlife crusade!!