Thread: New to this but not new to trying something new page

mrswinstead is offline Junior Member

New to this but not new to trying something new

Shop Now
    This is my first time ever posting a message after joining a forum. I often sit back and read others thoughts, advice, etc. I figured if I am going to try something new by trying to live primal than I would try to post occasionally as well. I may eventually have something to say that will help someone. But right now, my focus is on going in to my forties (May 13), living life free of weight loss concerns. This cannot be totally difficult for me because I am stress-free in other areas (even when I lack). So, here goes to something new and hopefully final!!
    Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels...well, perhaps a nice medium well steak!!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Good luck on primal.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.