BBT - got the batteries, lost the thermometer, lol
166 days binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising <1hr, barely
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30 by 7 at the latest
- no snacking yes
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime 3.5+
- exposure to morning temp & sun yes, 55 & filtered sun
- darkening the house at sunset somewhat
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day, GAPS (no grains, sugar, legumes, lactose, or starches) trace sugar in ssg
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
D (5000IU) - 20,000IU to catch up
B complex - yes
HCl (600mg/meal)- yes; yes
CO - 3T
Dig Enz - 1tsp swed bitters + Digest Gold before bkfst & dinner
Feverfew - yes
Probiotic (1NT) - yes
Organs, broth, ferments: liver, gristle&goo, broth, forgot; SK
15m Sun - yes
Selenium (200mg) - yes
Vit C (to BT till I know how much it takes on a normal day, then switch to acerola to find the same thing) - 2 +
Green tea - several cups
Salt and/or potassium - <1/4tsp lite salt & 1/2tsp CSS
Seaweed - off till doing well on full GAPS (polysaccharides)
Glutathione - 1cap milk thistle w/ bkfst & dinner, NAC 1800mg
Zinc (for NAC) - 50mg
Mg (800mg) - yes
Liver support - 2C water release tea instead
Foods that make me feel bad (FODMAPs, nightshades, coconut flesh) - trace cayenne
Cold - just 30+m in 55 weather in light clothes
B - soup: 1.5oz liver, gristle&goo, 5+oz ssg, 1C broth, 2C spinach (then cooked), 1 carrot, 1 radish, cinnamon, cumin, 3T CO
D - sausages (one spicy), beet greens, SK. Couple bites persimmon, one strawberry.
- energy 6/10; mood 6/10. My legs aren't fighting me about what I want them to do. After dinner, though, suddenly took a modest dive. Don't know why.
- bloating = 3mo (didn't look like a lot, but it was from top to bottom of belly). stomach area has been sore to touch and sore when I let belly hang out the last few days.
- skin = smoother than ever
- slept 10:45-7:45 with many awakenings by fussing BabyGrok, and couldn't get to sleep for 20-30m after CT last night. She is cranky as a miser. Poor sweetie.
- had pain along my spine in the night, and now it's pain behind my shoulder blade. From slumping in the tub to get submersed, something weird I did while sleeping, or what?
- nose is inflamed. Voice is thick (not clear). Don't know why.