Week 5, Day 6
BBT - thermometer's batteries are dead
144.5, still deflating
102 days binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes, took a long time to get it down, though!
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30? yes
- no snacking yes
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime should be
- exposure to morning temp & sun no, overcast. SEveral sunny hours later in the afternoon
- darkening the house at sunset no, kids were having a super bowl party for the 5 year old neighbors, lol
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day, GAPS (no grains, sugar, legumes, lactose, or starches) yes!
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes, and no fCLO
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading 1T extra at bkfst, 1.5 at dinner
D (5000IU) - off till evoo re-intro'd
Dig Enz - Considering another brand and/or ox bile and/or bile salts
Organs, broth, ferments: 40ish mg dried thyroid, 2C broth + ferm melon rind + bit o' gizzard & gristle; goat liver, 2c broth, rind at dinner
Mg (700mg) - off till 2/10
Selenium (200mg) - off till 2/8
Vit C (to BT till I know how much it takes on a normal day, then switch to acerola to find the same thing) -
OOO - off till 2/10
Green tea - 2-3C?
Salt and/or potassium - getting low vitals signs, forgot to take some and it went away. Put nearly a tsp in my broth at dinner.
Seaweed - off till doing well on full GAPS (polysaccharides)
B - 9.5oz chicken + brats, 2C chicken broth, bit o' giblets & gristle, bite of ferm wtrmln rind, greens, shrooms, yellow squash, cilantro
D - 2 brats, 2C broth, 1oz rare goat liver, 1.5T CO, while all around me was nightshade-dairy land. My kids threw a great almost-paleo Super Bowl party, but not for me! Chili, cheese, sour cream, organic cornbread with butter, fruit & nuts, more cheese, butternut squash seeds, guac/etc./bean dip ... the thing I missed out on the most was the cumin in the chili & the avocado & sour cream in the dip. Maybe next week I'll have cumin-y guacamole!
- energy 4-5/10
- bloating = visually about 3mo morning, but feels like much worse. Distension feels like it's pressing from my stomach so hard it's pulling on my throat, if that makes any sense. Stomach is very, very tender to the touch, but bloating is overall down and all swelling is gone from limbs, except for fingers. Face is puffy today. (nose & lips very noticeable)
- skin = so soft
- slept well for 8.5hrs. Sleepy in morning, though. Short nap after noon.
- orthostatic hypo waking this morning, and feel it while sitting after bkfst. Maybe not as much salt in the broth & brats as I thought? Will take some soon.
GAPS day 4