Week 4, Day 2
BBT - thermometer's batteries are dead
89 days binge-free
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes - ignored crying sick toddler to get it in on time
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30? no, 8
- no snacking yes. was snacky around 3:30-5, though.
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime
- exposure to morning sun no - thickly overcast
- darkening the house at sunset yes
- 100% primal diet probably not
- <50g carb per day, anti-candida (no sweeteners, starches, or fruit) yes
- no PUFA's other than fCLO don't know yet, depends on the pie
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading 2T extra with bkfst
D (5000IU) - forgot
Dig Enz - Considering another brand and/or ox bile and/or bile salts
Organs, broth, ferments: raw goat liver & broth for bkfst, broth & kidney for dinner
Mg (700mg) -
Selenium (200mg) - yes
Green tea - two cups
Salt and/or potassium - tsp css in broth
GFCF? yes (unless in cupcakes)
B - 4 eggs in 3T CO, 5 oz sausage, 1oz goat liver, 1C heavily salted chicken broth
D - one bite gluten-free (think dairy-free, too) cupcake, ~1/3 slice gfcf pecan pie, steak & kidney stew (carrots, shrooms, think I avoided the peppers), ham steak, sausage.
- energy 4-6/10
- bloating = 3-4mo in morning. ? Stomach was very uncomfortable to the touch all last night. 5+mo pg looking before bed. HOLY CUPCAKE!
- skin = quite smooth
- 9.5 miserable hours. First 3 I was mostly awake, able to sleep some. Then felt quite good and not sleepy and was wondering if I was going to wake up refreshed & LS. Then DD would not go back to sleep for more than a few minutes at a time and I hardly got any sleep over the next several hours. :P
- warm before bed, very warm all night. 68 degrees and I wanted no sheets from 11pm till closer to 6am. Weird! Good sign, I think.
- Felt fat & water melting away during my sleep. 142 at night, expected to be 140.5 this morning, but same as yesterday instead. What is that pain & distension in my belly? Very sleepy this morning. Very thirsty. Kept drinking, kept thirsting. fast loose elimination midday followed by less bloating & increased energy & alertness. Ate the bite of sweets, got dizzy, woozy, and sleepy very quickly. No bloating (yet). Is it the sugar? Could be brown rice syrup. Processed oil? I doubt it. Waiting for inggredients list.
- taught PSR kids some music today. Last time I did this was the worst yet. I was DREADFULLY tired, could hardly keep myself going. Today, I almost enjoyed it, lol. Definitely had energy, was jumping around again, smiling, feeling good. (till the sweets woozified me). Yay!
- Took my skinny jeans off without buttoning. Definitely yay. (still can't fit in the next ones yet)