Week 3, Day 3
BBT - thermometer's batteries are dead
82 days binge-free
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising not even close. Sick babe would not let me stop nursing her, so I got out of bed and directly to the couch to catch up on the computer, and stayed there for nearly two hours.
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime yes, about 3
- no snacking yes
- exposure to morning sun no
- darkening the house at sunset ish
- 100% primal diet miniscule amount of sugar in jelly
- <50g carb per day, anti-candida (no sweeteners, starches, or fruit) miniscule taste of prickly pear fruit jelly
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes, unless some in green beans (catered)
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading 2 extra TB at bkfst
D (5000IU) - 8000IU
Dig Enz - Considering another brand and/or ox bile and/or bile salts
Organs, broth, ferments: 1+C chicken broth, some chicken liver, sip of SKJ
Mg (700mg) - 1/2t before dinner
Selenium (200mg) - yes
Green tea -
Salt and/or potassium - heavily salted broth
B - 4 eggs in 3?T CO, bit of chili (no beans or mater chunks), big bowl of chicken soup, taste of cactus jelly. feel very full.
D - roast beef (did miss the horseradish sauce!), green beans, bit of yellow squash, <1/2C fruit. I called the caterer yesterday to find out what was GFCF, and she generously told me what fit the bill.
- energy 4/10. Mostly wanted to curl up all day which was convenient since dd was sick and wouldn't let me up, anyway!
- bloating = 2mo. Bit more at night.
- skin = smooth!!
- <8hr in bed, far less sleep than that. Babe thrashing and nursing all night with fever. Sleepy & draggy.
Ready to get back on routine tomorrow ... or as soon as WeeGrok starts sleeping peacefully at night again.