Week 4, Day 2
Will not weigh till at least Wednesday.
61 days binge-free, by the skin of my teeth.
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 65
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising 45?
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- no snacking yes
- exposure to morning sun yes! 48 & windy, but sunny, barefoot in my bath robe
- darkening the house at sunset yes, but watched TV an hour as usual, dark, though
- 100% primal diet not quite
- <50g carb per day yes
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading extra 1.5 TB at bkfst.
Mg (700mg) -
D (5000IU) - 6000IU
HCl - will try 1, one more time, tomorrow if no runs today
Digestive Enzymes - 1 with bkfst, out of them now. I'll take a few days off, then try the HCl and consider another brand and/or some ox bile
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) -
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: raw goat liver
Dairy-free? no, milk
B - 4 eggs, 5.5oz sausage, 2.5T coconut oil
D - leftover lamb, pork, brisket, bit o' BBQ sauce (negligible), 1/3 piece pecan pie, the crust from my cooling milk (for making yogurt), wanted more, but had two bites of sausage and that satiated enough I was completely done. Sausage is magic.
several cups of black tea
- energy /610.
- bloating = bleh
- skin =
- 8+ hours, feel pretty decent despite yesterday
- sleepy mid-afternoon, but not overwhelming
Last edited by MamaGrok; 12-27-2011 at 06:03 PM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***