Week 6, Day 5
BBT - 97.1. Right on time... (see below)
43 days binge-free - it's a new record!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 65+
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes!
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunset yes
- exposure to morning sun 2 minutes looking out windwo at overcast sky
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day yes
- no PUFA's other than fCLO bit of olive oil, olives, & microscopic amount of probably canola oil BLECH!
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading extra TB at bkfst
Mg (700mg) - I have such a hard time remembering this. I don't like the taste.
D (5000IU) - 8000IU
HCl - will try 1, one more time, next week.
Digestive Enzymes - two with breakfast (forgot one till about 20m after, took it anyway b/c I understand the enzymes really don't get active till a good bit into the meal), two with dinner
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) -
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: oops
Dairy-free? no, butter
B - 4 eggs, 2T CO, 5.5oz sausage
D - trail mix (very little - cashew, brazil nut, unsw. choc, dried cherry), pork chop, brussels sprouts w/ tons of butter, salad (evoo, wwvin, lmn jce, bit of sun-dried tomato in odd oil (tried to avoid it), olive, carrot, abit o' artichoke)
several cups of green & peppermint tea
- energy 5/10 maybe? Haven't been up and at 'em much yet. ... 4/10 afternoon, 6+/10 evening
- deflation 6+/10, 4/10 evening
- skin still smoother
- slept well after BabyGrok went to sleep. I asked dh to put her to sleep b/c she was still partying at 11pm. I never ask, b/c he has to get up so much earlier than I, but he knew I was sleep-deprived, feeling bad, and wanting to establish a consistent wake-up time this week. Thank you, DaddyGrok! Woke when he left at 7:30, might have fallen asleep again, alarm startled me at 8.
- Definitely feeling better than yesterday - more alert, awake, energetic, cheerful. less bloated. And AF came today for the first timein almost three years ... right on time ... it's BabyGrok's 2nd birthday! Amazing timing. So I have a possible theory ... I first felt O pain six months ago, but she started nursing again like crazy. Nothing came of it. Signs have been continuing since then ... could this have been six months of PMS (well, really POS), rather than hormonal stir-up from the LS? That would be great, since it would mean it's all over, lol, but I've never actually had PMS (or POS) in my life, so ... we'll see.
- uhhh, the energy was gone in the afternoon. And before that, while I didn't feel horrible, I felt resistant to leaving the couch. Totally. Feeling energy, but resistant, usually precedes a good change for me, though, so I'm looking up.
One cheek bubble this morning, none yesterday. A bit sleepy this morning, but overall much better. A bit of a headache, too.
Thinking of teh trail mix makes my stomach giddy. I'm disappointed that that is still happening. Oh,, well. Some day it'll be gone. begone!