[QUOTE=MamaGrok;646072]Week 6, Day 1
BBT - 97.6. Closer to a normal human temp?
39 days binge-free - it's a new record!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 65+
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising 45m?
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner no lunch
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunset yes
- exposure to morning sun no
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day yes, way less
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading extra TB at bkst
Mg (700mg) -
D (5000IU) - 6000IU
HCl - None (going to re-test this in a few weeks)
Digestive Enzymes - 2 with bkfst, 2 with dinner
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) -
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: SKJ before bkfst, SK before dinner
B - 4 eggs, 2T CO, 5.5oz sausage
D - got quite hungry around 5, but couldn't eat yet. ham steak, pernil, lots of fat. Green bean (yes, one, lol)
several cups of black & green & mint leaf tea
- energy 6/10?
- bloat - forgot to pay attention int he morning. 2/10 at night.
- skin still slightly scratchy
- slept 8hrs
- weird - one hamstring and later, both quads hurt tonight almost like I exercised hard with them. I did nothing of the sort.
Forgot to mention that I had honey urine Sun, Mon, & even Tue morning. Usually I only have it the morning after a big, big sweet indulgence, which obviously did not happen at all, and only a reasonable portion Sat & Sun. I've never had it last over to a following morning like Tue. Slightly concerning.
Ordered the GI Effects test today. Hoping to learn something useful!
Last edited by MamaGrok; 12-09-2011 at 05:26 PM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***