Week 5, Day 2
hair under 145
33 days binge-free - tying previous record!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 65
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes!
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunset yes
- exposure to morning sun yes
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per daymuch less
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading extra TB at bkst
Mg (700mg) -
D (5000IU) - 6000IU
HCl - None (going to re-test this in a few weeks)
Digestive Enzymes - 2 with bkfst, 2 w/ dinner
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) - 1/2T
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: SKJ & raw goat liver before bkfst, SK & broth with dinner
Dairy-free? ghee with dinner, probably some microscopic amount of milk solids
Me & BabyGrok wheat-free days: 4
B - 4 eggs, 2T CO, 5.5oz sausage, 1-2oz raw goat liver
D - SK, broth (chicken, lamb, some wine), shrimp (with drawn butter (ghee)), steak, greens w/ bals vin,
- energy ~6/10
- bloat 2/10 morning, felt it kick in right after dinner, 8/10 by bedtime.
- skin still moderately improved
- hard time getting to sleep last night, but not forever hard. Woke around 4:30 am and couldn't back to sleep, but wasn't nervous or worried, just waited, and then resigned to getting up around 5:15. Waiting for the zonk to hit. Getting consistent sleep times would be the. greatest. thing.
- itchy ear last night & this morning
- Got really hungry around 2:30, then 4:30 (expected - I ate bkfst at 5:30am!), then fine till 6ish, when I started feeling desperate to eat and kind of crave-y, so I started snacking on lamb and taco meat till the steak & shrimp was ready. Felt like eating more and more shrimp (w/ ghee). Maybe I should have, IDK.
I felt the fat burning away in my belly and hips all night last night. I honestly expected to see the scale down 2lbs this morning, but it was up nearly 1lb from yesterday! Little matter. I know the measurements willl show a different story. . Is this the part where the body replaces fat with water, so the scale doesn't move much, and then WHOOSH! out it goes in a few days? Can't wait to see! My mid-section feels GREAT. (except for the bloat) I can feel that the fat in my belly roll, jowls, apples of (face!) cheeks, is much softer and much less there.
Last edited by MamaGrok; 12-03-2011 at 10:04 AM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***