Don't you hate it when you're so excited to think someone has responded to your journal and it turns out to be a plagiaristic spammer!
Week 5, Day 3
hair under 145
34 days binge-free - it's a new record!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 65+
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunset
- exposure to morning sun no
- 100% primal diet **no**
- <50g carb per day no, probably around 80
- no PUFA's other than fCLO NO - definitely had some
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading extra TB at bkst
Mg (700mg) -
D (5000IU) - 8000*&
HCl - None (going to re-test this in a few weeks)
Digestive Enzymes - 2 with bkfst,
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) -
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: SKJ & raw goat liver before bkfst,
Dairy-free? as far as I know ... wait, could have been butter or milk in the dessert, but probably not, probably bad oils instead
Me & BabyGrok wheat-free days: 5
B - 4 eggs, 2T CO, 5.5oz sausage, 1oz raw goat liver
D - big salad (Caesar, probably processed), a few potato chips (dip, processed), slaw, BBQ pork (definitely sugar & oils in the sauce), 1 very big blondie. 2 or 3 tortilla rounds, salsa & obviously sweetened tomatillo salsa
- energy 5/10
- bloat 6/10 morning,
- skin still moderately improved; face a bit scratchy this morning
- slept well; 8hrs
- I felt like the dark lines under my eyes were gone yesterday afternoon, but they are *definitely* there today. DH says they're for sure darker. Dairy?
- increasingly grumpy & despondent, finally started perking up simultaneous to the bloating easing up a bit mid-afternoon
- felt nervous about whether I could avoid dessert, ended up having it, and more than I decided to, and kept thinking about it, but far from a binge, and decided to stop, and did. Disappointed in inability to say no 100% to the wheat. I was in a suite at a football game and had no other food available, but certainly could have just eaten veg + meat. AFter the second half of the blondie, I felt the dizziness and very heavy/full stomach, but it seemed to go away kind of quickly. 3hrs later, still feel a wee bit woozy. Very dry.
Measurements are UP today. ! In glut & hip & thigh & calf. Water retention? Shin doesn't feel any water. And wrist is down, as is upper arm. Weird.
What did the bloating last night? Die-off from the broth? Bad reaction to the collards, broth, or ghee? (The ghee was not 100% strained of milk solids, maybe 99.99%.) Could I be that sensitive to milk, yet never have had any kind of IBS like (lactose-intolerant) reaction to it?