Week 4, Day 5
29 days binge-free
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 65
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes!
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunset yes
- exposure to morning sun raining, but I still need some sunlight. Can't stand indoor lighting.
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day yes
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading extra TB at bkfst
Mg (700mg) - rounded tsp after bkfst (too much)
D (5000IU) - 6000
HCl - None (going to re-test this in a few weeks)
Digestive Enzymes - 2 with bkfst, 2 with dinner
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) -
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: SKJ before bkfst & dinner
Dairy-free? no - forgot it was in the potatoes
Me & BabyGrok wheat-free days: 0
B - SKJ, 9.5+ oz sausage & taco meat + 2T CO
D - goat shanks (had tomato & wine), 1/4 serving of potatoes (butter, sour cream, milk)
several cups of black tea w/ lemon
- energy 7/10 - down in the evening; I'm suddenly very sleepy
- bloat 3/10
- skin okay
- slept 9+hrs
- had a sugar dream last night. got mad at it.
No issues from yesterday's Communion, so I don't know what was going on last week. ?
Let's see what (if anything) the potatoes do. I did nothing but meat & oil for two weeks and am still bloated, so on to the next thing, I guess. Whatever that may be, I have no idea.
Last edited by MamaGrok; 11-28-2011 at 04:56 PM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
*Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________*Goal: 135lb
*Deadlift: 225x4________________________________________*Back Squat: 165lb
*Bench: 125x2_________________________________________*Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***