Week 2, Day 5
25 days binge-free - still breakin' records!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 60g
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes, 7:05
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, 1:15
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, 6:30
- 3.5+ hrs between Dinner and bedtime yes, 10
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunsetnot really
- exposure to morning sun yes, overcast
- 100% primal dietyes
- <50g carb per dayyes
- no PUFA's other than fCLOyes
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading
Mg (700mg) - 350 +
D (5000IU) -
HCl (6/day and working down) - 2 + (1 or 2?)(slight runs) + 2
OOO (4 drops) -
ACV (1T) -
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: L & D broth
Me & BabyGrok wheat-free days: 5
B - 2.5 eggs (ran out) in 1T CO, 5.5oz beef sausage
L - bite of steak, 2-3oz homemade yogurt cheese w/ bit o' honey, pot roast (carrots, 1/4 new potato), apple slice. (felt rapid pulse after the cheese, so took my b.g., but it was low)
D - primal polish sausage, ~2T salsa
- energy holding steady
- hair is back on my arms
- sleep was weird last night. I kept waking, but then going to sleep again, dreamed I was sick all night, woke at 5:30!!! and couldn't get back to sleep.
- fasting bg was 73 (bkfst = eggs, CO, ssg, ~1oz cheese for experiment's sake)
15m pp 61!!
30m pp 62
60m pp 68
- Lunch fasting bf = 63
15m after soft cheese was 60
15m after finishing full meal (slice of apple) (40m after cheese) was 108
30m pp (55m after cheese) 90
45m pp (70m after cheese) 91
60m pp (85m after cheese) 91
1hr45m pp (2hr10m after cheese) 87
2hr30m pp (2hr55m after cheese) 84
Whoooaaa... isn't this informative? Over two hours later, still not back to baseline. Was it the 2-3oz soft cheese (slightly fermented) or the slice of apple (seems unlikely)?
- Dinner fasting b.g. = 74 (~2T salsa (no sugar))
45m pp 93
95m pp 108
2hr20m pp 92
3hr30m pp 102
What?!?! From SALSA?! What on earth is going on here? Did the cheese from lunch make me super reactive at dinner, or what?
Not to mention, my pulse was between 95 & 125 any time I was standing this evening and I'm terribly sleepy from only getting 7hrs last night. So it's hard to sort out what's from sleepiness, what's from ketosis orthostatic hypotension effects, and what's from the blood sugar, but I've felt crappy all night. Woozy, headachey, generally bad feelings all over my head.
- feeling ketotic again - orthostatic hypotension on rising and pulse was 120 while I was walking around cooking breakfast