151.5 Not as bad as I thought after last week.
Week 1, Day 6 - 5 days binge-free
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of proteinyes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising w/i 45mno - 40m.
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunchyes
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes
- 3.5+ hrs between Dinner and bedtimeyes, 4
- no snacking yes
- darkening the house at sunsetsomewhat
- exposure to morning sunyes
- 100% primal dietyes
- <50g carb per daymaybe not, not sure
- no PUFA's other than fCLO.some corn chips, so fail.
- teaspoon of coconut oil if I start fading
Mg (700mg) - 350 + 350 (no rumbling)
D (5000IU) - 20m sun + 4000IU
HCl (7/day and working down - I think I maxed out 2 wks ago) - 3(maxed) + 2 + 2
OOO (4 drops) - no
ACV (1T) - no
Also: organ pills, broth, ferments: oops, no,, but ate liver mush
Dairy-free? no - small amounts of cheese & sour cream
B - 3 eggs in 1T CO, livermush (pork liver, pork sausage, corn meal), sausage, bologna (stinks that I forgot to thaw the sausage)
L - piece of roast beef
D - taco meat, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, a few stale corn chips
Gonna try nightshade-free for a few weeks starting tomorrow.
-felt a little great in the gut and a little bloated this morning. Not sure how both at the same time.
-BBT 97.5 after 4-5m lying in bed. ??
-DEAD TIRED from 10am on. Felt very overwhelmed at the idea of continuing to live my (usually fun &) busy life while this tired. Finally was able to take a 2+hr heavy nap at 4pm. Actually felt refreshed afterward, w/ energy, for the first time in a while.
- livermush, corn chips, nightshades, and dairy didn't add to bloating today. Hmm.
Last edited by MamaGrok; 09-02-2011 at 09:55 PM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***