Yesterday started well, and I even got out in the yard and (very slowly, careful not to work over hard, despite feeling good) dug up some way overgrown day lilies. But after coming in to start dinner prep around 2pm, I got hit by a blast of sleepiness. After a little while,, I managed to put away the yard mess, and went on to feel more and more tired, very very heavy in the limbs, and eventually, shaky in the legs. Continued all night.
Dear toddler sweetie peed in my bed at 4:45am - Great-grandpa must have given her wheat without my knowledge, b/c she has been dry at night since she was a few months old - and I couldn't get back to sleep for at least an hour. Finally slept, till 9 or so
I am snapping at everyone this morning, although not feeling horrible.
* too little meds now that I dropped the TG & am staying at 4 grains NDT?
* too much meds now that I've been taking 3-7 drops of iodine each day for the last 6 days?
* "die-off" from positive effects of iodine? (I remember how bad it was after I started the Leptin Reset, which went on to save my life)
* too much Cajun seasoning? (had tiny amounts of it repeatedly for an hour last night ... not a good sign) Doubtful this alone could do it
* changes from CT, grounding, less light at night, ...?