BBT - 97.0 (CD6)
1 month binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein, w/i 30m of rising: yes.no(60m).
- 5+ hrs between B/L & L/D: 9.5hrs between B/D
- finished dinner by 7:30, 3.5hrs between dinner & bed: yes.no, 3
- no snacking, <50g carb/day, 100% epi-paleo:yes.yes.yes
- morning temp & sun; dark house @ sunset:yes.yes
- no PUFA's other than fish:yes
D5K, Bcmplx150: out.yes
HCl, DigEnz, Bitters, OxBile: out.no.yes.yes
CO, Probx: no.yes
Feverfew, Curcumin, Thyroid: no.no.2+1grain+TG
Organs, broth, ferments: liver.rabbit/pork.yes
15m sun, Cold: no.30m@52F
Se200, Seaweed: yes.no
Green tea, VitC, ACV: 1C.no.yes
Glutathione, Zinc: no.no
Mg, Liver support: yes.(can't remember what the latter meant)
Suspect foods (FODMAPs, nightshades, coconut flesh): trace sugar & pepper in ssg
B - Soup of rabbit/pork broth, salmon, bacon grease, ground beef, sausage, raw liver
D - leftover sausage/salmon/beef. pork chop.
- Energy: 6. Mood:6/5. Headache when kids got repeatedly disobedient b4 dinner
- Bloating: 2m AM! Up post-bkfst, down to ~3m by 4pm! Feels almost great b4 dinner! 4.5m by bedtime
- Skin: only slightly bumpy
- Sleep: 8.5ish after spinning mind for a good long while
I am praying for help to resist even one bite of dd's gluten-free birthday cake on 12/12/12.
Thigh went up after binges (suspected water). Went down 1/4" last week, then down 1/2" this morning! Woohoo! No weight change, though. Ribs were visible a few days ago, but not yesterday or today. No gallbladder pain after dinner, but some this morning b4 bkfst.
Last edited by MamaGrok; 12-11-2012 at 07:19 AM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***