140.5. much better.
BBT - 97.7
234 days binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein, w/i 30m of rising: probably not.no, fasting for ultrasound.
- 5+ hrs between B/L & L/D: yes, no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30, 3.5hrs between dinner & bed: yes.4.
- no snacking, <50g carb/day, 100% primal, GAPS: yes.yes.yes.yes.
- morning temp & sun; dark house @ sunset:no. yes.
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes.
HCl, DigEnz, Bitters:
Feverfew, Curcumin -
Organs, broth, ferments: broth galore
15m sun - no
Vit C -
Green tea - 2C
Salt and/or potassium - yes, normal amounts
Zinc (for NAC) -
Mg (400mg) -
Liver support -
Foods that make me feel bad (FODMAPs, nightshades, coconut flesh) - trace cayenne b/c I'm stupid
B - soup: broth, 1.5T CO, yellow squash, cumin. Pernil. Heavy stomach then.
D - bkfst sausage. :P blueberries (~5). 2 blackberries, just for FODMAPy spite.
- energy: 3-4. Mood: 5
- bloating - 3.5m morning, 5mo after dinner?
- skin = one arm super smooth, other not, lol.
- slept 12:15-8am. Dead tired mid-morning, but had to go all afternoon. Lost tiredness, strangely. . DEAD tired by 9pm. Dead dead dead.
I've no doubt been back in the hole with energy this last week or two.
If I'm honest with myself, what I need to do is, every day:
Meat w/ just salt, pepper, & maybe cumin and cinnamon (not too much). Not much animal fat.
Yellow squash or zuke, boiled. Maybe carrots, boiled
ThyroGold, out of caps
Mag, out of caps (need to email LEF to see if this is okay)
Green pepp tea
One week on this, and see where I'm at.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***