BBT - got the batteries, lost the thermometer, lol
195 days binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising about an hour
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30 8
- no snacking yes
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime hopefully not
- exposure to morning temp & sun no, rainy
- darkening the house at sunset will
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day, GAPS (no grains, sugar, legumes, lactose, or starches) yes
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
D (5000IU) - 22,000IU to catch up
B complex - yes
HCl (600mg/meal) - yes. No issues. so once again I'm deficient.
Dig Enz - Digest Gold & 1tsp Swedish bitters before bkfst & dinner
Feverfew - yes
Probiotic (1NT) - ?
DHEA - holding off ... maybe I should try again to get me to sleep?
Organs, broth, ferments: thyrogold;
15m sun - no, rainy
Selenium (200mg) - yes
Vit C (to BT till I know how much it takes on a normal day, then switch to acerola to find the same thing) - 2g
ACV - 1T
Green tea - 2C
Salt and/or potassium - forgot
Seaweed - off till doing well on full GAPS (polysaccharides)
Glutathione - 1cap milk thistle w/ bkfst & dinner, NAC 1800mg
Zinc (for NAC) - 50mg
Mg (400mg) - 800mg
Liver support -
Foods that make me feel bad (FODMAPs, nightshades, coconut flesh) -
B - ssg. :P pernil
D - pork chop, chicken & goat (with trace curry, raisin, olive, rice, green bean, caper). Let's see how I bloat. Got my meats thawed for tomorrow.
- energy 4/10; mood 5/10.
- bloating - 4mo morning, 5? tonight
- skin = upper arms still bumpy; other skin still fabulous. Armsa little better at night
- Slept 11:20-8:15, still very sleepy. Taking a nap at 2pm. Nope. Lay down for 2hrs and was sleepy as heck, but couldn't sleep.
- wrist down again
I'm going to go thaw a bunch of (no-sugar, no-cayenne) sausages and pork chops so I can have lots of it for every bkfst & dinner. I just keep running out of either meat, or ability to wait for meat that doesn't have sugar or nightshades or fodmaps in it. Gotta plan.
I'm also going to go back to 65g each morning for a while to see if I can make my breakfast last till 6 again. If not, I'm adding lunch back in. I suspect I'm missing out on some nutrients because of my very limited diet, but I just don't know what else to do until I can get a baseline flat stomach that I can then add back and know exactly what is causing this bloating. I do think the cayenne is contributing. I can't wait to get eggs & butter back in.
Last edited by MamaGrok; 05-09-2012 at 07:07 PM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***