BBT - got the batteries, lost the thermometer, lol
183 days binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising pretty close
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30 started around 5:15, finished around 7:45, oops.
- no snacking except for my ... punctuated dinner.
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime
- exposure to morning temp & sun yes, 60s
- darkening the house at sunset soon...
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day, GAPS (no grains, sugar, legumes, lactose, or starches) trace sugar in ssg
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes
D (5000IU) - 20,000IU to make up
B complex - yes
HCl (600mg/meal) -with bkfst & dinner
CO - 3T
Dig Enz - Digest Gold & 1tsp Swedish bitters before bkfst & dinner
Feverfew - yes
Probiotic (1NT) - yes
DHEA - holding off ...
Organs, broth, ferments: coco kefir, liver, broth, thyrogold; broth, coco kefir
15m sun - a bit
Selenium (200mg) - 400mg
Vit C (to BT till I know how much it takes on a normal day, then switch to acerola to find the same thing) - 3gm
Green tea - ?
Salt and/or potassium - 1/4tsp lite salt, 1tsp CSS (just got woozy today, after not having this for the last 3 days)
Seaweed - off till doing well on full GAPS (polysaccharides)
Glutathione - 1cap milk thistle w/ bkfst & dinner, N
Zinc (for NAC) -
Mg (400mg) - 200mg
Liver support - 2C yogi berry detox tea (also for the last several days)
Foods that make me feel bad (FODMAPs, nightshades, coconut flesh) - trace cayenne
Cold - craved river, but didn't get there
B - soup: broth, lamb gristle&goo, sausage, spinach (65oz protein, as for the last few days)
D - Jamaican goat curry, raspberries, banana slices (dried - no more, I s'pose)
- energy 5/10; mood 3/10 (b/c of sleepiness unfulfilled)
- bloating - 3mo morning,
- skin = (rear has been softest ever, both top skin & subcutaneous, ever ever ever)
- Slept 11:15-7:45 - was unbelievably sleepy, but then hit by incredible wave of peristalsis in bed. HCl? NEEDED NAP by 10:15, never got it; felt horrible bc of it till it lifted around 6:30
- been having temper tantrums when things don't go my way this week. Totally unlike me; sucks. River cold die-off? Been eating fine, having some bananas & persimmons (dried), but not much. Quite bloated - persimmons a FODMAP? Wouldn't be surprising. Lots and lots of jerky - is that why my whole body was so dried-out last night?
Last edited by MamaGrok; 04-27-2012 at 07:35 PM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***