BBT - got the batteries, lost the thermometer, lol
173 days binge-free!
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes. been down to 50g for a while now, and still solid on lunch, still needing dinner with it. Yay.
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising yes!
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, no lunch
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes, no lunch
- finished dinner by 7:30 yes, 5:30, lol
- no snacking yes
- 3.5+ hrs between dinner & bedtime 5!
- exposure to morning temp & sun yes, 60s
- darkening the house at sunset
- 100% primal diet yes
- <50g carb per day, GAPS (no grains, sugar, legumes, lactose, or starches) trace sugar in ssg
- no PUFA's other than fCLO yes, no fCLO, either
D (5000IU) - 8,000IU
B complex - yes
HCl (600mg/meal)- w/ bkfst, to see if helps the bloat
CO - 2T
Dig Enz - 1tsp swed bitters + Digest Gold before bkfst & dinner
Feverfew - yes
Probiotic (1NT) - yes
DHEA - yes
Organs, broth, ferments: liver, broth, SKJ, thyrogold (1 cap for the last several days); tongue, broth, SKJ
15m Sun - yes
Selenium (200mg) - yes
Vit C (to BT till I know how much it takes on a normal day, then switch to acerola to find the same thing) - 3 +
Green tea - 2C
Salt and/or potassium - 1/4tsp lite salt, 1tsp CSS
Seaweed - off till doing well on full GAPS (polysaccharides)
Glutathione - 1cap milk thistle w/ bkfst & dinner, NAC 1800mg
Zinc (for NAC) - 50mg
Mg (800mg) - 800mg
Liver support -
Foods that make me feel bad (FODMAPs, nightshades, coconut flesh) - trace cayenne
Cold - (wasn't going to count bkfst, but I guess 60s in shorts & tank top isn't really normal for me, lol, so there must be some progress!)
B - 7oz braunschweiger + sausage 1.5 carrots, broth, **2**T CO, SKJ
D - leftover ham steak, potroast+tongue+carrot, sausage, SKJ
- energy 5/10; mood 5+/10.
- bloating - 4.5mo morning,
- skin = smoother than yesterday
- bed 10:30-8, but was awake a while with a familiar pattern, although much reduced: spinning head + abdominal cramps. When it relented, I noticed I could feel my hip bones again, so it was happening with a reduction in bloating. So interesting. Wish I knew what was happening during these times.
- definite pitting edema on shin. Gar. (will assume it's weekend related unless it doesn't disappear on its own by Sunday)
- toward evening, started feeling slower, wanting to sit, and more irritated, and arms got bumpier (or sharper on the bumps). weird.
Forgot to mention a few days ago I found myself thinking that if faced with a cookie cake right then, I could totally eat it. BUT - it was 6 and no dinner yet, 9hrs since last meal. Ate dinner, all thoughts gone. Win.
Last edited by MamaGrok; 04-18-2012 at 06:24 AM.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
*Current Weight: 175lb___________________________________*Goal: 135lb
*Deadlift: 225x4_________________________________________*Bac k Squat: 155x2
*Bench: 125x2__________________________________________*Pr ess: 80x1
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***